Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taschen releasing what looks to be the definitive Frazetta book

The Fantastic Worlds of Frank Frazetta (Limited Edition) - TASCHEN Books

I can't afford the $600 slipcased edition, but the regular numbered edition is a must-have - 468 pages, almost 12x16. Looks incredible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	frank_frazetta_ce_int_open001_226_227_x_60089_2212081831_id_1410316.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	388.2 KB
ID:	406209
    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Bah, I want this. Guess we'll see how quickly it sells out.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Been reading a bit about Frazetta recently. He's very much at the centre of all the debate concerning AI art at the moment. The AIs have absorbed so much Frazetta art that you can go to one and ask it for a Frazetta image of say, a large breasted nymph battling a golden dragon and kaboom! a few minutes later you have your image. Lots of people are doing exactly. A lot of other people are very pissed about it.
      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
        The AIs have absorbed so much Frazetta art that you can go to one and ask it for a Frazetta image of say, a large breasted nymph battling a golden dragon
        I left off the "large breasted" bit because the Ais are public and I got shy but this is what they gave me with that prompt:

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Did it mistake golden dragon for golden shower?
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

I would LOVE to get this!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I've been thinking about finally picking up a Frazetta artbook every other year but what I found was always either out of print or lacking in some way. This, however, does indeed look quite definitive.

Comment

Working...
              X