• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faust: Love Of The Damned Hardcover Collection Coming Soon

From David Quinn's Instagram page....

FAUST: Love of the Damned Omnibus HC, Limited Edition, $125 US
    - 496 pp, Oversize 8”x 12”
    - Exclusive 35th Anniversary Timothy Vigil cover (this is just a small cut of this wrap around cover)
    - Kickstarter Campaign Launch: BLACK FRIDAY, November 25, 2022 at 12 noon eastern

A man seduced by power plunges into an underground urban hell dominated by madness and the mystical. Haunted by tortured love, he rages through primal hallucinations in a blood-drenched nightmare of Attraction and Repulsion, Sex and Death, Revenge and Reclamation.

LINKTREE IN BIO and more at https://inwalkedquinn.com and https://www.patreon.com/timvigil

Click image for larger version

Name:	faust.jpg
Views:	1545
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	404483
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I was worried 500 copies sounded kinda low. David Quinn posted this comment:

"OUR PLAN was always to offer a die hard super fan edition for Faustians, then HC and TPB more affordable throughout all channels of the market, direct and book stores. But the success of this Kickstarter is essential to the entire plan, so please support us if you can, and you will be rewarded with the most limited, signed edition first."

Each version will have original cover art which is already done.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I'm gonna try and snag a fancy hardcover edition if I can, even though I already have all the single issues.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Another update from David Quinn:
        "UPDATE: You asked for it, you got it! @timbvigil will create original sketches in five (5) copies - each available for a pledge of $350!"

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        I'm gonna try and snag a fancy hardcover edition if I can, even though I already have all the single issues.
        Me too!
        I never did finish the Avatar stuff, I was checked out of comics around that time briefly so I never got the last three issues of Singha'sTalons or the Claire's Lust one-shot. I wonder if they have plans to collect that stuff down the road? I liked the initial WRATH 777 series but it all kinda petered out along the way.

They should include the Faust 2010 story by Joe Vigil from RAW MEDIA MAGS #1 somewhere. I always wished we got more of that. So much Rebel Studios stuff I wish we got more of. I hope they include all the covers, from Northstar and Rebel.

Comment

Not sure I can spring for a $350 version even if I'd like to.

I have all of the Avatar stuff except for Claire's Lust. It isn't as good as the Northstar/Rebel stuff but it's still pretty cool and I'd agree, would be nice to see it collected.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

They posted because of demand the Kickstarter is now limited to 777 copies.

Comment

I can't afford $350 right now. Heck I really shouldn't spend the $125 and I rarely double dip but, ....

Comment

I hear ya!
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So they hit their goal and will have an update on shipping for the hardcover editions around the start of the new year.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

From the latest newsletter:

"Thanks again for backing us, and claiming your copy of the most limited, signed, oversized hardcover collection of Faust — without you, we would not be here, busy coordinating with our design, printing and fulfillment partners to deliver!

As you know, everything takes longer — and costs a lot more — but we are moving forward through each and every obstacle for you, from censorship, to paper shortages, to scheduling logjams! (Last week we learned that explicit content can no longer be printed in Korea, where we were preparing to print, and quickly reached out to several other reliable printers in the U.S., Canada and China.)

So what’s next?

We complete our printing and fulfillment plans — without relying on our friends in Korea — and keep you updated on the what, the how, the when — and as those of you who have supported campaigns before know, as we get ready to send your book to you, we’ll reach out to be sure we have the right address to deliver.

For now, in gratitude, here is a look at the contents page of the ready-to-print book!

More soon! - Rebel Studios"

Name:	c346a2eb9771236f12784d7f092c62ce_original.jpg
Views:	1288
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	407867
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Latest Kickstarter update says that they've finally found a printer to work with, that they have the files and that the book is finally going to press. The book plates have also been signed.

Name:	85ff470dc108cfd121befd3f9e2d41f8_original.jpg
Views:	1270
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	412657
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

For those that didn't get in on the crowdsourcing campaign but still want a copy....

Name:	bms_2023-10_ad-right-proof.jpg
Views:	1355
Size:	653.8 KB
ID:	416627
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

My copy just arrived, this thing is pretty massive and quite a sight to behold. A good bit of extra content in the back pages - cover gallery, portfolio pieces and some interviews. Really nicely done, I'm excited to dig into this and re-read it without multi year delays between issues!
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

FAUST OMNIBUS HC Comic Shop Edition Shipping to Diamond and Lunar this Week!

https://inwalkedquinn.com/2023/10/05...nar-this-week/
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X