KingKon Comic Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KingKon Comic Show

Anyone in the Tri-State area who is into comics might want to hit this show tomorrow.

https://www.kingkoncomicshow.com/

A friend of mine has a table there and I'll be helping him out all day.

It's one of those shows that is NOTHING but comics, not a pop culture show like a lot of the bigger cons are.

Should be fun.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Probably a good thing for my wallet i'm 5 hours away.

Comment

It was a good show. About 400 people showed up. My friend made a bunch of money and I bought a bunch of comics and got to hang out with some friends. They're supposedly doing it again in Sept. That said, getting up at 5:30am and getting home at 7:30... I'm getting too old for that, haha.

Next weekend is Big Apple Comic Con, I'm probably gonna go to that too since I'm on the guest list and it's only like half an hour away on the train.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I miss cons. Went to Coast Con in Biloxi from when I was 6 till I was 17. Then again from 33 to 37. No con in 2020,and same in 2021. I doubt there is one this year cause they would have announced it already. Looks like next year gonna go with my lady to the Jackson MS based con. Been told it is more of a pop culture con. But she wants to go to have a reason to wear her Jubilee cosplay outfit.

Comment

Big Apple Con is on Saturday this weekend, I'm probably going to hit that one up too since I got a spot on the guest list. Won't be there all day but will hit it for a few hours.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X