NEW! Cinema Sewer issue #25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW! Cinema Sewer issue #25

Hey guys! A brand new Cinema Sewer/Sleazy Slice, and a Valentine's day promotion to move 'em out the door! Please spread the word!

Got a special deal on JUST UNTIL Feb. 21st! Yup. if you order BOTH PUBLICATIONS together before Feb. 21st, you get a free classic adult film dvd from my collection! It's called the SUGAR AND SPICE DEAL, and the movies are picked at random, but you can mention either “sugar” or “spice” in the comments section when you go through the check out, and that will decide if you get a film with sweet n' sexy vibe, or a spicy rough n' NASTY feel!

Order here:
    http://www.cinemasewer.com/?p=229
    www.cinemasewer.com

Tweeted and FB'd. Hooray! Looking forward to the new issue.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thanks Ian! ^_^
      www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Love the cover of SS.

Comment

SS cover is by the amazing Mr Jim Rugg! Check out his site where he talks about the process of making it:

http://jimrugg.com/2012/02/sleazy-slice-5-cover/
          www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Who did the CS cover? I dig the fuck out of it.

Comment

Robin, do you combine shipping? I'd like to get a couple of back issues of CS, but the shipping for four books is $12. I could but three more books with that money.

Comment

$12 sounds just about right for international shipping to the states for 4 mags, actually. Sometimes I even go out of pocket a couple bucks here and there on shipping. I think Americans must be really spoiled with cheap shipping or something, because they are the only ones who ever bring up my shipping costs, and I have lots of overseas buyers. In fact, I KNOW my American friends are spoiled with cheap shipping because I get the mail and see what sending stuff to me costs them. It's almost always about a third higher via CanadaPost, and our dollar is worth about the same as yours. Total bullshit, man. And the costs at Canada Posts just went up again on Jan. 1st, and I don't even know how much yet since i haven't done a major mailout in the last month or so.

Occasionally my store does automatically add on too much shipping depending on which things are ordered in conjunction with one another, and in those instances I automatically refund the difference to your paypal account when I fill the order.
                www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jordan View Post
                  Who did the CS cover? I dig the fuck out of it.
                  Dunno! I found it in an old magazine called MAN'S ADVENTURE from 1963, and the artist was uncredited. Thought it was a great image though, and wanted to share it.
                  www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Ok, that's fair enough. I wouldn't say Americans are spoiled with cheap(er) postage. I think a better word is "lucky". Ian will send me a stack of a dozen DVDs and it costs like $5. That's why I was asking. I don't have a lot of experience with outside the US shipping.

Comment

Oh, you're totally spoiled. It's like the cheapest shipping on the planet, man. No wonder your post office system there is nearing bankruptcy.

Also: Flying in the states is insanely cheap, another thing Americans don't seem to realize unless they fly in other countries. I can fly to Las Vegas and back twice for the same price as flying to Montreal once, and it's a major airport in the same country as me! That is bullshit.
                      www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

How did I manage to transform my promo thread into my rant thread? haha I am so goofy
                        www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Robin's right. Postage in Canada has always been a lot more. From my experience, it's also quite a bit slower too. Say what you will about the USPS but for the most part they're pretty good at what they do.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Bougie View Post
                            I can fly to Las Vegas and back twice for the same price as flying to Montreal once, and it's a major airport in the same country as me! That is bullshit.
                            It's costly as well if we fly in the same province... Cost a fortune to take a plane from Chicoutimi (La Baie) to Montreal.

Comment

Yeah it's crazy. I was going to fly home to see my family at one point. Airfare from NYC to Toronto was over $500, airfare from NYC to Buffalo was $110. Needless to say I flew to Buffalo and had someone pick me up.

Getting back on topic though, yeah, that CS cover is super diggity dope.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X