Crown International Book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown International Book?

Is there a definitive book on Crown International Pictures? Or one in the works? At least one obsessed mind wants to know.

I don't know of anything pre-existing or in the works but someone should definitely write one. I bet there are some great stories there.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Dare I? I just sent them a query.

Comment

Go where eagles dare, Mike.

Comment

If it's half as good as the Eerie book (and matching tshirt!) it'll be super rad.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

A daunting task, to be sure. But I'm starting to get obsessed...

Comment

Whomever makes the book should rig it so that when you open the cover, the Crown theme plays. You know, like a birthday card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Howlett View Post
                A daunting task, to be sure. But I'm starting to get obsessed...
                Do it! If you need any help with research materials or anything, lemme know.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

And down the road if you need anybody to read a galley proof for you, I'm your guy.

Comment

I hereby swear to purchase a copy of your book if you manage to get it done. (And I will actually read it to!)
                    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I have a lot of crown international press books, Mike. Let me know if you need help with images.
                      www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

Very cool, everyone!! I'm starting to take this somewhat seriously, though I've not heard back from the powers that be (Crown).

Comment

Their secretary (who has no idea what I'm even proposing) keeps blowing me off. I'll have to do this by mail, I guess. I'll send them a copy of my Eerie book as a resume and say that it's being written anyway, but I'd like their good graces. Not like I'm stepping on any legal toes by reviewing fucking movies.

Cunt.

Comment

Unappreciative preeeeks.

Comment

You'd think they'd want to help you, given that this could potentially be an awesome promotional item for them.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X