Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Teknophage any good? I remember that whole line and they looked terrible even back then. I never bothered with them.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
      Is Teknophage any good? I remember that whole line and they looked terrible even back then. I never bothered with them.
      I will let you know once I read it. The art is decent and it's Rick Veitch on the first vol so I bet it is decent.

I got a handful of random Tekno Comics out of cheap bins. The John Jakes mini series was decent. And Lady Justice wasn't bad.

Comment

• Out this week! Question Omnibus Volume 1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1221DC162-580x892.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	395991
        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• I was tempted by that when I saw the solicitation but I've got over half the run in single issues so I passed. Great option for anyone who wants it all in one volume though, it's such an underrated series.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I got the DC Question run in issue form. Was cheaper getting them a buck at a time out of backstock bins than buying the tpbs when those were In print.

The image is a neat TPB I found in a box today. Years ago since I was using Inter-library loan to get comic tpbs to read the librarian got some comics to put on the shelves. She got in a bunch of books like the one pictured. Where they take PD stories and have various artists work on them. The Edgar Allen Poe collection was good. But this Lovecraft collection is amazing. Hard to beat Richard Corben artwork. And why does the name Matt Howarth ring a bell with me?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X