No announcement yet.

Cartoonist Kayfabe YT channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I have read from Ultraverse was decent. But that was just Prime,Sludge and Lord Pumpkin. Got an almost full reading set of Ultraverse just gotta be in the right mood to read mid 90s glut capeshit.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I picked up a copy of this a few months ago when it came out, we covered it on the podcast, but CK go way more in depth. This is a fun one.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Really solid breakdown of O'Barr's original The Crow series.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Sunday before Easter news got out that Ed Piskor had groomed some female comic talent. Some under 18 some over.

Word got out today that Ed has killed himself.

Comment

Yeah I saw that, didn't realize the timeline was that short. What an unfortunate mess. RIP.

Comment

The whole thing is tragic, horrible and fucked up. What Ed did was wrong, no question about it, but I don't think he was past the point of redemption and I feel like he could have made amends, but then, what do I know. It's all very upsetting to me, I watched CK pretty religiously and just met Jim and Ed at Big Apple Con a few months ago, had nice talks with both of them. I wish he'd tried to get help instead of doing this.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I just got his Red Room collection too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                      The whole thing is tragic, horrible and fucked up. What Ed did was wrong, no question about it, but I don't think he was past the point of redemption and I feel like he could have made amends, but then, what do I know. It's all very upsetting to me, I watched CK pretty religiously and just met Jim and Ed at Big Apple Con a few months ago, had nice talks with both of them. I wish he'd tried to get help instead of doing this.
                      I completely agree. It's all very upsetting.
                      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Surreal seeing new videos up on the channel, though understandably it isn't surprising given that they always said that they had a back log of videos. We'll probably see quite a few new ones over the next few weeks, but knowing Ed is gone, it's going to take a lot of the fun out of them.

Fuck.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

God dammit. Shit's surreal.
                          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I've tried to watch the Tom Strong video and just can't. My brain keeps trying to place how long ago it was filmed by what they are wearing.

Comment

TCJ on Piskor's passing.

https://www.tcj.com/cartoonist-ed-piskor-dead-at-41/
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Despite what has happened, seemed like a guy we would've been friends with. Not being a comic person I'm surprised at the effect this has had on me. Very sad.
                                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Working...
                                X