New Anne Rice Book - Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Anne Rice Book - Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra

I was into Anne Rice books for a month or so when I was like 15.

Source.

"Anne Rice and Christopher Rice Announce Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra

Just before the holidays last year, Anne Rice and her son, Christopher, embarked on a joint book tour, during which they teased a #topsecretproject they’d been working on together. Finally, word has come as to what said project is… Ramses the Damned: The Passion of Cleopatra, which is being released November 21st by Anchor Books.

It’s the long-awaited sequel to Anne’s The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned, an historical horror novel published back in 1989. At last, the closing statement of the book – The Adventures of Ramses the Damned Shall Continue – is coming to fruition!"

More at the link.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

A few months ago a co-worker lent me her comics of the adaptation of the ANNE RICE MUMMY book from the early '90s. It had a really cool colored pencil look (maybe it was conte crayon?). The story was neat, too. I'm not much of an Anne Rice fan but I'm not a hater either. Hopefully it leads to another comic adaptation.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I agree that some of the Rice comics were decent. I had the Vampire Lestat series, nice painted art. Don't think I had the Mummy one.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
      X