Witchcraft - 70's Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scyther View Post
    Yeah! A DeRenzy joint. Couldn't remember the title.
    Is it really though? I thought no one claimed it.
    LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Clark View Post
      Is it really though? I thought no one claimed it.
      I always heard it was, but might be mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, to be honest. Sort of has his style, but then again his films varied a bit from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyther View Post
        I always heard it was, but might be mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if it was, to be honest. Sort of has his style, but then again his films varied a bit from time to time.
        Its been credited to Zebedy Colt is some places too but again, it all seems to be speculation.
        LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Clark View Post
          Its been credited to Zebedy Colt is some places too but again, it all seems to be speculation.
          Yeah, I can definitely see Colt doing that one, as well. Or even maybe Damiano, tho that might be stretching it.

Comment

Someone I know owns an issue of Witchcraft. He said the innards do not match the covers. He mentioned having a couple of other similar magazines and they're the same: great covers but "they're mostly early era Playboys with mildly 'Satanic" content that amounts to shit".

Comment

Originally posted by Keeth View Post
              Someone I know owns an issue of Witchcraft. He said the innards do not match the covers. He mentioned having a couple of other similar magazines and they're the same: great covers but "they're mostly early era Playboys with mildly 'Satanic" content that amounts to shit".
              I believe that, honestly. A lot of the men's mags I've scored at antique stores and such are often the same.

Comment

Working...
              X