X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Tom Clark

• Tom Clark
    replied
    The only mention of it I've been able to find is this extremely brief mention http://badmags.com/bmoccultsex.html:

The later '60s and early '70s saw a rise of interest in the occult, paganism and witchcraft, and publisher's in both Britain and America released magazine series such as Man, Myth and Magic and in the UK Gresham published a monthly magazine called Witchcraft in the early '70s. In the US adult slicks and magazines used these same themes for many of their articles and photo layouts.

Leave a comment:

• Keeth

• Keeth
    replied
    I did various searches using 'Witchcraft magazine Gresham Publications', but came up with nothing. 'Witchcraft' is too generic & nothing relevant for Gresham Publication that I noticed. I guess someone will have to email what's-his-face from Electric Wizard...

Leave a comment:

• Scyther

• Scyther
    replied
    Yeah, I'd kill to own some of these. Something tells me the West Coast might have more of these lurking somewhere in second hand stores and antique basements?

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    That's a classy fucking magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    I've seen a bunch of these covers around too but never actually physically seen a copy of the magazine itself. The covers are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Clark

• Tom Clark
    started a topic Witchcraft - 70's Magazine

Witchcraft - 70's Magazine

Over the years I've seen covers of this occult rag pop up in various places, one of my favorite bands even lifted one of the cover photos for a shirt design but I've never laid my eyes upon one in real life. Anyone here ever seen/read it? Just going by the covers, I'm guessing it was a crossover between horror/occult based articles and nude pictorials? The covers sure are enticing:

Working...
X