The Official Humanoids Inc. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Humanoids Inc. Thread

OK, the good people at Humanoids Inc. have been cool enough to send over some promo materials for some of their new and upcoming releases.

We'll keep this thread updated as new information comes in, but for now....

Anyone who isn't familiar with their output and has a taste for Euro-comics with a decidedly different bent should definitely check these guys out.

Their back catalogue is awesome and full of stuff from some great writers and artists.

http://www.humanoids.com/

If you check out their digital comics section they also offer up some free books that are nice little taste tests, meaning you can dip your toes into some stuff without having to shell out for it!

http://www.humanoids.com/digital/play/578
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Great website too. I wish some other comic companies would adapt the ease of use Humanoids' site has.Bouncer looks pretty cool

Comment

BOUNCER is fantastic! If you love westerns its the best, up there with Moebius BLUEBERRY.

FREDDY LOMBARD is very good too, similar to Herge's TIN TIN, but a little more mature, more polital and less slapsticky.
      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I'd snag Bounce Omnibus to review, but it looks too daunting. Probably take me a month to read and buy the end I'd forget what the beginning was.

Do you know anything about Z Word?

Comment

I do not.

BOUNCER is available in several smaller editions too. DC put out a bunch of Humanoids stuff in the early 2000's and they put out a couple thin Bouncer albums. While the early stuff informs the later stories I'd say each chapter reads fine on its own.
          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Bouncer on Amazon.
            LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Working...
            X