Clear All

• Kamasutra 3D

From Twitch:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kamasutra-3d-first-look-poster-thumb-630xauto-45140.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	363916

"Rupesh Paul's 3D erotic action romance "epic of all epics" has a new trailer that shows a little bit more ambition than the previously released boob-centric teaser we shared. In fact, we don't even get cleavage until the second half of this 3 minute monster. This newest trailer is the first to highlight any kind of dialogue, this time in English in an effort to grab the interest of overseas viewers. It will inevitably be cut to shreds when they show it theatrically in India."

Lots more and a trailer at the link above.

You can check out some footage here.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

LOL...was just over at TWITCH checking this one out......Brought up feelings of an Indian version of WATERWORLD mixed with PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN...but with added nudity!

95% sure its gonna be garbage....but there is always that 5% margin of error on ANY of my opinions!!

Comment

Oh I'm fairly certain it will be complete shit.

It reminds me of Digital Playground's Pirates movies, haha. Except I dug those.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It will inevitably be cut to shreds when they show it theatrically in India."
        LOL...maybe not even worth trying!!!

Actually...depends how much "hot action" there is in the movie...They are hyping it up ...but maybe it is in fact quite tame!!

Comment

I always liked this 1996 version, nice locations and cinematography. More of a love story than a sex flick but that's there too. Got the dvd and everything.

"One woman's Journey ...."

"When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

That looks like it's probably a better movie.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              That looks like it's probably a better movie.
              But maybe not as AWESOMELY ENTERTAINING as this Indian version will be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I always liked this 1996 version, nice locations and cinematography. More of a love story than a sex flick but that's there too. Got the dvd and everything.

"One woman's Journey ...."

Ha I love this version I thought they were making it 3D when I saw the thread title.
                do yourself a favor and click this...

Comment

Me too! ha!
                  "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Drama!

"Sherlyn Chopra is again hitting the news for all wrong reasons. After a verbal spat with 'Kamasutra 3D' director Rupesh Paul, she has fallen in a legal trap. Kaul filed a defamation case against the actress for tarnishing his image and slapped 5 crore as damage compensation."
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Publicity for the movie methinks....

Comment

Is this actually a REAL, completed movie??

This behind the scenes video doesnt show much...but there IS a bit of them filming green screen stuff....which would mean their "filmed entirely at sea" tagline a bit suspect....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASv8B6G7E5Y#t=64

Sherylyn Chopra was apparently only filmed for 5 days.....so cant be in it much...also, she has just contractually agreed not to say anything about the "movie" without the producer or directors approval....

there was rumours of a premiere in GOA...and also that this is primarily a WAR movie...not erotica...so maybe they are deceiving people?

Comment

I dunno if it's out yet or not, if it's not, it will be soon because the Times Of India says it's gonna bag an Oscar for its music!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...award-function
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Strange...cant find any mention of it here....

http://oscar.go.com/nominees

Comment

Working...
                            X