X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umbrella Releasing Death In Brunswick

Coming in Dec.

https://shop.umbrellaent.com.au/coll...ay-o-ring-1990

O-RING EXCLUSIVE TO THE UMBRELLA WEBSTORE!

Carl's life is a minefield. Dave's in charge of damage control.

A riotous rollercoaster of murder and mayhem set in multicultural inner Melbourne, this hit Australian comedy-thriller stars Sam Neill as Carl, a fortyish no-hoper whose takes a job as a cook in a seedy nightclub to escape his cantankerous mother. A flirtation with fetching barmaid Sophie (Zoe Carides) - who is engaged to the nightclub owner - lands Carl on the wrong side of a viscous bouncer but when attacked by his drug-dealing Turkish kitchenhand, Carl inflicts a grievous form of self-defence that sparks a deepening gangland feud. Best mate Dave (John Clarke) is soon employed as Carl's protector - and gravedigger - as a band of cutthroats block Carl's path to his bartending sweetheart.

Director: John Ruane

Cast: John Clarke; Nick Lathouris; Sam Neill; Yvonne Lawley; Zoe Carides

Extras:
    O-RING EXCLUSIVE TO THE UMBRELLA WEBSTORE!
    NEW! MIFF 2022 Q & A With Director John Ruane, Cinematographer Ellery Ryan and Production Designer Chris Kennedy
    NEW! Death In Brunswick Hits The Road - Archival Publicty Tour featurette
    Audio Commentary With stars Sam Neil and John Clarke
    Audio Commentary With Director John Ruane and Cinematographer Ellery Ryan
    Memories of Murder featurette with John Clarke, Zoe Carides, John Ruane, Boris Brkic, Chris Kennedy and many more
    The Grass Is Greener - Acclaimed series detailing the lives of New Zealand artists in Australia, two fascinating documentaries on Sam Neil and John Clarke
    Deleted Scenes

Click image for larger version

Name:	309555275_528435272577722_712731358321275291_n.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	401313
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I saw this on TV something like 20 or so years ago, and remember liking it. Time for a revisit with this release!
      "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen it but I always like Sam Neill so will probably check it out.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
        X