Kino releasing Stunt Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
    Cassettes were the shit for making mixtapes. I spent countless hours/days/weeks/months toiling away on the perfect mixtape. Such great memories.
    Si,si,senor. I still make mixes on mini-disc occasionally. Though not as elaborate as Darcy's. Just music.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti Monkey View Post

Si,si,senor. I still make mixes on mini-disc occasionally. Though not as elaborate as Darcy's. Just music.
      One of the ones I did that got a great response was having a hardcore techno track go into a Monty Python sketch that was basically a two-sentence conversation, into a Black Sabbath song.

Comment

I watched the DVD and wanted to mention the closed captioning is horrendous. Sometimes hilariously so. It’s especially bad during the Sorcery concert. Probably every other line of lyrics has a mistake. They shouldn’t have even bothered.
        VHS will never die!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
          I watched the DVD and wanted to mention the closed captioning is horrendous. Sometimes hilariously so. It’s especially bad during the Sorcery concert. Probably every other line of lyrics has a mistake. They shouldn’t have even bothered.
          Another quality Code Red product!

Crose Caption don't glow on tree! Only 300 brulay, sad to say!

Comment

Grant Page has passed away at 85.

https://www.joblo.com/grant-page-dead/
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Damn, this one hurts. RIP you wild nut.
              "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Working...
              X