Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Lost Print of Turkish Star Wars discovered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Lost Print of Turkish Star Wars discovered!

Check it out.

http://neonharbor.com/long-lost-35mm...-rediscovered/

Now the chances of it getting a proper domestic release remain slim to none, but at least now there are usable elements.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Ian, I'm not sure if you saw, but there is a new Turkish DVD label taking off from where Onar left off. They are called Aztek Productions Turkey and are releasing this wild looking flick called Operation Code Name: Long Live The Fatherland. They have an incomplete website, and an FB page (where they quoted my form letter)... Still I'd check them out, they seem exciting.
    EuroCultAV Reviews

Comment

So realistically what are the odds someone releases a blu-ray transfer of this print? Possibly not a American company, but maybe one willing to do a small run somewhere.

Comment

With footage from SW and music from Indy? Yeah, that probably won't happen. With some luck we might get a torrent some day.

Comment

Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
          With footage from SW and music from Indy? Yeah, that probably won't happen. With some luck we might get a torrent some day.
          Haha...maybe those small problems could be ironed out over time

Hopefully a bootleg of a better version will show up ..or maybe change the music and edit out the copyrighted bits from the original...?

Comment

Holy shit! I would love a Blu of this someday.

Comment

Working...
            X