Aztek - Turkish cult films from label in Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Not quite yet. This is a pre-order. They are still somewhere in transit, but I hope to have them within the next two weeks.

Comment

Got my disc(s). He sent an extra copy. I'm happy with the end result, and this is a release worth having, IMO. Yeah, it's DVD-R, but I'm happy to have this movie, and all the extras put this one over the top.
      Zane C.
      Last edited by Zane C.; 08-18-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Well, if you haven't ordered the disc by now you can forget about it. Ali Murat posted that he's not selling any more for the time being because PayPal isn't operating in Turkey any longer. Several people have suggested other ways of paying such as bank transfers but apparently it's PayPal or not to be in business at all. Go figure.

In other news ...

I just noticed this wee comment from ten days back that everyone seems to have missed. A possible blu-ray of CELLAT aka Turkish Death Wish!!!??? Woah, nice!!

2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Jack posted this on FB earlier:

"A pile of copies of "Superman Returns" + "Iron Fist: The Gigants Are Coming" and "Tarzan in Istanbul" were returned from a Turkish distributor and are available for purchase from Aztek (via the "Our man in Istanbul" group). Needless to say these dvd's are way out of print and will never be reprinted. Get them if you have any interest in old psychotronic cult films from Turkey."
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

"Last 14 days to order our excellent No. 1 DVD...
            An action pack, a real trash classic from the legendary director Kunt Tulgar... A double layer 9 GB collectible / serial numbered disc with many extras...
            A movie you can never find it on DVD, VCD, VHS or internet.
            22.50 USD + Registered Airmail Shipment
            20 USD per DVD in double orders
            Will ship worldwide
            WARNING: This is a legal and factory made DVD-R. Not a bootleg."

"Paypal company stopped its all operations in Turkey temporarily. They will return to the Turkish market in the middle of 2017. Until then, we can not sell any items to foreign countries. That's why, last 14 days..."
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

He also found a pile of unsold Onar dvd's + a distributor returned some unsold copies, and Ali Murat is selling them thru the Our Man in Istanbul group. So be quick if you guys still need any.
              2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

It looks like this is back up for sale again.

From FB:

A NEW OPPORTUNITY ON OUR INTERNATIONAL DVD SALES...
                AZTEK PRODUCTION'S SENSATIONAL DVD RELEASE / NO 1 / ON SALE AGAIN!
                (THIS IS A LIMITED OPPORTUNITY. YOU MAY ORDER UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2016)
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                "OPERATION CODE NAME: LONG LIVE THE FATHERLAND!"
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                A SPECIAL EDITION CULT TURKISH ACTION MOVIE DVD WITH MANY EXTRAS + INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED AIRMAIL FEE = ONE PRICE / 30 USD WORLDWIDE!
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                X