Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Factory is releasing GHOST TOWN on Blu-ray in July

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT! **

Our Friday the 13th celebration continues by revealing that Empire Pictures' 1988 horror-western hybrid GHOST TOWN, will be riding into the Scream Factory homestead on Blu-ray July 28th. (We've had several requests for this one.)

I remember really liking this as a kid, will be interesting to see if it holds up or not. Great cover art though.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I love this film. I remember dragging my friends to Hollywoods Egyptian Theater to see this one! It was playing at one of the small backlot theaters. And there was maybe 12 people there. But we all loved it. I have been cherishing my laserdisc for years. Can't wait to pick this one up!

Comment

Official press release!

Ghost Town On Blu-ray July 28, 2015

The good. The bad. The Satanic. Scream Factory proudly presents the Empire Pictures classic Ghost Town on July 28, 2015 in its Blu-ray debut.

A dusty ghost town, seemingly abandoned, holds the lives of its original inhabitants in an animated netherworld for 100 years…

When a modern-day sheriff's deputy is lured to a desolate, spooky ghost town in search of a missing woman, he comes face-to-face with a malevolent spirit from the town's past. The spell of death and suffering over the undead townspeople must end to set them free from eternal pain. The horrors of a possessed outlaw, in a time-suspended dimension are only the setting for a frightening battle for the mind, nerves and flesh.

Starring Franc Luz (The Nest, When Harry Met Sally), Jimmie F. Skaggs (Oblivion, Puppetmaster), Catherine Hickland (Witchery) and Bruce Glover (Diamonds Are Forever, Chinatown, Walking Tall), Ghost Town is an unnerving, white-knuckle walk into the wild, undead west.

Shout! Factory will continue to present the on-going SCREAM FACTORYâ„¢ home entertainment series in 2015 with specific release dates, extras and key art. Fans are encouraged to visit Shout! Factory's website (www.ShoutFactory.com), follow the brand on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ScreamFactoryDVD) and Twitter (@Scream_Factory), and view exclusive video content on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ScreamFactoryTV/Home).

About Shout! Factory

Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory's entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials in lavish packages crammed with extras. Shout's audio division boasts GRAMMY®-nominated box sets, Broadway cast albums, new releases from storied artists, lovingly assembled album reissues and indispensable “best of” compilations. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast digital distribution network which delivers video and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America. Shout! Factory also owns and operates Shout! Factory TV, Scream Factory, Timeless Media Group, Westchester Films, Biograph Records, Majordomo Records, HighTone Records and Video Time Machine. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Santa Monica, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
        X