Scream Factory Releasing Frogs/Food Of The Gods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Factory Releasing Frogs/Food Of The Gods

"Coming soon May 26th! Pre-order link going up on www.screamfactorydvd.com in early February."

Click image for larger version

Name:	10905987_563182527152096_2087918314077728714_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	365602
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I've seen Frogs a couple of times. Fun nature gone amuck film set in a swamp. I don't think I've ever watched Food of the Gods from start to finish.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I, for one, can not wait to see the Green Anole/ Tokay Gecko scene in the greenhouse is Hi-def!!!! FROGS is an all-time favorite!

Comment

Good news to report about our upcoming releases of FOOD OF THE GODS and EMPIRE OF THE ANTS. We have a new interview with actress Belinda Balaski (The Howling, Piranha) on FOOD and we have a brand-new audio commentary with Director Bert I Gordon on both FOOD and EMPIRE!

Street date is May 26th. Pre-order both now @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/the-food-of-the-gods-frogs-d… and https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/empire-of-the-ants-jaws-of-s… and get them shipped two weeks early!

We have several updates on this special day that should interest you so keep checking back with us.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Best PR blurb of the week?

Another 88 release...

TOO MANY GOOD STUFF POPPIN' OUT OF OTHER LABEL!
          With other label constantly buying tens of thousands of do$$ars of film rights but only selling 200 units little 88 can't compete. Now we need to quit Italian line! It a small world US guy, we'll meet one day and we will let you know what we think of you.
          Coming soon remastered in HD! A film about some FROGS!
          Today the pond! Tomorrow the world!
          Release date: 24th October
          Title: Frogs
          Format: Blu-ray & DVD

Click image for larger version

Name:	13701074_1362263013790304_1048344130214762915_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	350922
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I love this film beyond all sense. It actually creeped me out as a kid.

Comment

Working...
            X