Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombi 2 aka Zombie Flesh Eaters on Blu-ray

Hi.

Can anyone tell me which is the best Blu-ray of this to buy. I have heard that there are issues with some of them. The Arrow UK release has some problems I understand. This is my favourite Zombie movie and I would like to upgrade my DVD.

Please help.

I was very pleased with the Blue Underground BD. I haven't read about any issues with it either.

Comment

I've owned both the Blue-Underground BD and The Arrow BD. The Blue underground release is very good indeed, However Arrows just seems to have the edge over BU and is excellent. I Dont think you could go wrong with either tbh. Arrows is the edition I have personally kept.

The Arrow release initially had a couple of frames missing but it was recalled and corrected. That was a couple of years ago. ZFE is the first release James White (BFI and Master of Cinema) supervised for Arrow and started the new wave of tremendous releases.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/dvdcompare3/zombie.htm
      Lalala76
      Last edited by Lalala76; 01-22-2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

OK, thank you for that. Good to know the Arrow disc was re-done, I do like their releases. I've watched this movie on a regular basis since I was about 15, back then it was a fuzzy 3rd/4th generation VHS copy that I got to treasure as it was banned/heavily cut otherwise in UK for many years.

Comment

The Arrow disc is definitely the way to go. Even with the involvement of C**m Wa****.
          Let's just get high and fuck some sluts

Comment

Working...
          X