Slaughterhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaughterhouse

Some details on the 2/23/15 release... coming from 88 Films.

"If you loved THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE and THE HILLS HAVE EYES then you are sure to pig-out with the sicko-shocks of eighties fright-favourite SLAUGHTERHOUSE. This corpse-ridden classic introduces one of the screen s most memorable madmen in Buddy a cleaver-wielding backwoods baddie who, along with his father Lester, doesn t take kindly to trespassers. Buddy was brought up killing and packing meat, but now his rage turns to teens and market-capitalists seeking to buy-out his dad s property. The end result is a tongue-in-cheek terror totem that returns from the VHS vaults to BluRay in this great new HD master scanned from the original negative by director Rick Roessler!

Extras:
    All Region Codes
    Booklet Notes by Calum Waddell
    Audio Commentary with director Rick Roessler and Jerry Encoe
    Rick Roessler Interview
    Jerry Encoe Interview
    Raw On-set Footage
    Buddy Meets the Public
    Theatrical Trailer
    TV Spots
    No Smoking Trailer"

They just uploaded this trailer.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Click image for larger version

Name:	10922688_1011405642209378_8193022576410516899_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	347774
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ugh, Waddell...

Comment

"88 Films is proud to confirm that 1987's slasher classic SLAUGHTERHOUSE has gone through the BBFC totally uncut!!

For its old Braveworld VHS release, way back in 1989, SLAUGHTERHOUSE was cut by two minutes and 47 seconds!"
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Watching this Blu-ray right now. The transfer isn't so great... there's a terrible flicker throughout that's just about unwatchable during the night scenes. There are weird lines that are visible when it flickers. I don't know how else to describe it! I was forced to turn on "theater" mode on my TV to kill the flicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Clark View Post
              Watching this Blu-ray right now. The transfer isn't so great... there's a terrible flicker throughout that's just about unwatchable during the night scenes. There are weird lines that are visible when it flickers. I don't know how else to describe it! I was forced to turn on "theater" mode on my TV to kill the flicker.
              I didn't notice any weird flicker when I watched it.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen this. Or if I had, I've forgotten anything about it.
                'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Working...
                X