X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Of 1984

From Scream Factory's FB page:

"***NEW ARTWORK REVEAL: CLASS OF 1984***

Fans of our upcoming Collector's Edition blu-ray release of Mark L. Lester's CLASS OF 1984 are in for a treat as we decided today before we leave on the holiday break to publicly share our newly-commissioned artwork for this students-vs-teacher cult favorite. We hope you are as excited about it as we are!

Purists will be pleased to know that the iconic more “punk” image from the original theatrical poster will be on the reverse wrap. National street is 4/21/15 and pre-order links will be going up in January. If you buy it directly from our site at www.screamfactory.com plus you will also receive a limited edition 18" x 24" poster of the art you see here (while supplies last). Extras are in development and will be announced at a later date."

Click image for larger version

Name:	10881491_545889328881416_4684284331957095925_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	365507
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Pretty decent film. Didn't blow me away but I enjoyed it. How is the sequel?
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Futuristic

Comment

Ooh Lisa Langlois
        LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

I like CLASS OF 1999 a bit more but they are really totally different films.

"When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

This is one of my favorites. And I actually like the new artwork Scream Factory came up with - not surprisingly, it's from the same artist who did my favorite SF covers, Phantom of the Paradise and The Fog. I'm not much of a fan of the other guy who does their covers.

Comment

Our Friday the 13th "update-a-thon" event continues by revealing the final list extras that will be included on our anticipated Collector's Edition of CLASS OF 1984!

• NEW High-Definition Transfer of the Film From the Interpositive
              • NEW interviews with Director Mark Lester, composer Lalo Schifrin and Actors Lisa Langlois and Erin Noble
              • NEW career retrospective interview with Actor Perry King
              • Audio Commentary with Mark Lester
              • Blood and Blackboards featurette - featuring interviews with Mark Lester, Perry King and Merrie Lynn Ross
              • Poster & Still Gallery
              • Original Theatrical Trailer & TV Spots

Street date is 4/14, but if you order directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/class-of-1984-collector-s-ed… you'll receive it two weeks early plus get a free limited edition 18” x 24” poster of the newly-commissioned artwork!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

101 Films has this slated for release soon in the UK.

https://101-films-store.myshopify.co...eid=4a473468e1
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                X