Troma's Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troma's Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies

Did a search, didn't see any mention of this...

Oh yes, I'm in. :up:
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2240046/

The director himself replies to posts on this movie!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	troma1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	349004
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Hmmm. OK, I'm sold on this concept. Although I would prefer pro-wrestlers fight monsters less overused than zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Stickman View Post
          Hmmm. OK, I'm sold on this concept. Although I would prefer pro-wrestlers fight monsters less overused than zombies.
          That might be their plan for a sequel.

Comment

Got a copy a week or so ago but haven't watched it yet. Wasn't this at least partially filmed a few years back?

Comment

The kickstarter for it was early 2013 ...i seem to remember reading about it being shown at aome festivals in uk either summer or fall 2013...definitely was before last summer...

Comment

Did anyone see Monster Brawl, it was a rather more slick monster vs. monster in a wrestling ring film with Kevin Nash. Good fun - Monster Brawl review.

Not sure what I think about the look of this one, I'm never a fan of the intentional low-budget look, although I do have a weakness for bad movies starring wrestlers...
                Mondo Esoterica - now 500 reviews from Hammer horror to Nu-Image action

Comment

Saw this one months ago. Ehh! Maybe I will watch it again today.

Ace

Comment

Found out over Labor day weekend that a bunch of the local pro wrestlers and managers I know are in this film. Think I am gonna watch this when a bunch of us do a roadtrip next month to Corinth to a show with Bill Dundee,Jerry Lawler,Tracy Smothers,Brian Christopher and Buff Bagwell.

Seems part of the film was done at Wrestlecon when WM 30 was in New Orleans 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X