Exists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exists

"A group of friends who venture into the remote Texas woods for a party weekend find themselves stalked by Bigfoot."

From the director of The Blair Witch Project...

Looks like it's more 'first person/pov/found footage' stuff - that doesn't bother me if it makes sense to go that route given how the story is told. Can't tell from the trailer if it does or not.

That issue aside, and I know it's a deal breaker for some (if not for me) this looks like it might be alright.

Lionsgate has it so I'm assuming we'll get a DVD/Blu some time in the next few months.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Saw it a week ago. It was excellent! Very well done. The characters in the movie were good kids. Not your normal annoying kids in a horror movie. And the make up for the creature was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      Saw it a week ago. It was excellent! Very well done. The characters in the movie were good kids. Not your normal annoying kids in a horror movie. And the make up for the creature was awesome.
      Agreed on the creature effects but I hated the three male characters in the movie and their constant 'bro' speak. The monster attacks were well done but there were a lot of inconsistencies and logic gaps in the way the 'found footage' was put together.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It was a lot better than I expected. At least there was plenty of pissed off Bigfoot.
        "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Working...
        X