Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    "On behalf of Anchor Bay and Scream Factory, we want to thank everyone that has purchased the Halloween Complete Collection. We hope you are enjoying it and all the work that went into bringing it to you, the fans. Unfortunately there is an audio sync issue with Halloween 4 that has always existed on that film with every release. We attempted to fix one of the problems prior to this release but in doing so, it created sync issues elsewhere in the film, which has now come to light. For the past two weeks we have been working to fix the problems that have arisen and we have been able to fix the sync issues at the 46 minute mark. We will be issuing a replacement disc to anyone that has been affected.

If you were affected by a Halloween 4 sync issue and would like a replacement disc sent to you, please follow these instructions:

In order to receive a replacement with the first batch being sent, send an e-mail to ABEHalloween4@Starz.com no later than October 31, 2014 and include the following:

1) Proof of purchase (photo or scan of receipt or digital receipt from on-line retailer)
    2) Your name
    3) Mailing address

Your replacement disc will then be shipped to arrive no later than November 14, 2014.

Thank you again for bringing Michael home."
    Nice work from the company there to try and rectify their mistake. Well done!

Comment

After a quick inspection at the 46-minute mark, it appears I don't have an out of sync copy. Is this the correct spot in the movie, or are there other spots where the audio's out of sync also?

Just wanna make sure I'm looking in the right place!

Comment

I sent them an email awhile back but never received any type of confirmation. Did any of you guys get some type of reply?

Anthony

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony A View Post
          I sent them an email awhile back but never received any type of confirmation. Did any of you guys get some type of reply?
          I didn't, and from reading the original thread on Facebook, it sounds like no one else did, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Damin J. Toell View Post
            I didn't, and from reading the original thread on Facebook, it sounds like no one else did, either.
            Okay thanks! :)

Strange that no one received an auto confirmation so we would know our request was received and being handled.

Anthony
            Anthony A
            Last edited by Anthony A; 10-31-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

The 15 disc version has dropped to $87 on Amazon right now.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Walmart is carrying the collection in-store for less than $50. (They're also selling it online for that price.)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Halloween-...u-ray/36930708

Comment

Working...
                X