Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scream Factory Releasing Without Warning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream Factory Releasing Without Warning!

From FB:

We are very thrilled to report that we are bringing Greydon Clark's 1980 alien/slasher cult classic WITHOUT WARNING to DVD & Blu-ray for the first time this August!

This long-overdue release has been requested several times since we started the brand so we know many of you just jumped for joy. (We're jumping too!) What makes this even more exciting is that this title has never been released on ANY home entertainment format in the U.S. or Canada (and is often bootlegged as some of you can attest to) so to be able to bring this out period is a feat in itself.

No further details to report back at this time but we'll keep you posted on developments in a few months. The artwork you see - which uses the original theatrical poster - is final.(However, the flipside will have the other poster art some of you may remember with a girl running from flying alien discs.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1503984_417941478342869_1795985390_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	364123
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Best news so far this year?

Comment

I'm maybe in the minority here, but I don't understand what the fuss about this movie is.
      bored me to tears!

Comment

FUCK YEAH!

Comment

I know this one has fans but I never liked it. Pacing kinda' killed it for me despite Jack Palance craziness and Kevin Peter Hall playing an alien hunter several years before Predator.
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
            I know this one has fans but I never liked it. Pacing kinda' killed it for me despite Jack Palance craziness and Kevin Peter Hall playing an alien hunter several years before Predator.
            Agreed. Glad I caught this MGM HD before I spent money on it.

Comment

Extras were just announced:

• Audio Commentary with Producer/Director Greydon Clark
              • New Interviews with:
              - Cinematographer Dean Cundey
              - Co-Writer/Co-Producer Daniel Grodnik
              - Special Make-Up Effects Creator Greg Cannom
              - Actors Christopher S. Nelson and Tarah Nutter
              • Original Theatrical Trailer
              • Still Gallery
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is getting reissued by Kino Lorber.

"Brand New 2K Master!Without Warning (1980) Starring Jack Palance, Martin Landau, Ralph Meeker, Cameron Mitchell, Neville Brand, Sue Ane Langdon, Larry Storch, David Caruso, Tarah Nutter, Christopher S. Nelson & Kevin Peter Hall - Shot by Dean Cundey (Jurassic Park) - Music by Dan Wyman (The Lawnmower Man) - Directed by Greydon Clark (Satan's Cheerleaders, Joysticks, Final Justice).
                The release will include newly commissioned art, reversible art of the original poster, all the previously produced extras from the Shout Factory release and more!"
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Coming 5/17 from a new 2k master.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FLpyda8WQAMpNc3.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	387337
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Happy to upgrade on this. Would love to see Kino get their filthy mitts on Incredible Melting Man as well. I have endless ides for extras on that title, not that they would come to fruition.

Comment

So I glanced at the back cover of the Kino release of Without Warning before leaving for work and noticed the running time is listed as 89 minutes. Is this the god damned short version??

Comment

Run time is 96+ minutes, so looks like it's probably ok.

Comment

Working...
                        X