X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Smegma

• Smegma
    replied
    Dammit, amazon.co.uk already shipped my 88 Films version of this. I'll keep it shrink wrapped for now because I know I'll end up getting the Troma version. I don't get the hate for the original poster art. I love it. It's the only original one sheet movie poster I own.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    Well pardon me Mr. wrestling nerd.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
    ^
    Someone didn't watch much Wrestling in the 90's. That or you were a WCW guy.

Chris Jericho was in WCW for while! Long BEFORE he was in WWE.

Ace

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    Oh, ok. No my parents never got us cable so wrestling was something exotic I sometimes (very rarely) saw at my cousins house. This was way back in the early 90's.

I had classmates talking about Hulk Hogan - or Hoggie Hoggan as they called him, because they were immigrants from Africa and couldn't pronounce it properly but they sure loved their Hoggie Hoggan - but that was pretty much it as far as me and wrestling were connected.

Later on in life I've been reading and googling about Wrestling but the name Chris Jericho hasn't come up. Ultimate Warrior, for example, seems like he would be rad from a kids perspective. Wrestling is a fascinating phenomenon and Werner Herzog's opinion on it is priceless!

Very psyched to see if Troma puts out a good disc or not.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    ^
    Someone didn't watch much Wrestling in the 90's. That or you were a WCW guy.

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    I haven't got the faintest who Chris Jericho is but that's kind of awesome.

Cancelled my order of the Uk Blu. I hope Troma has a reversible cover because that one looks like 100 year old ass.

Leave a comment:

• Alex K.

• Alex K.
    replied
    Chris Jericho is a fan of this?

Rad.

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    Damn the obsessive person in me. Now I feel like cancelling the 88 Films Blu order.

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    What's this "never seen before!" business? Do I have to cancel my order of the british Blu-Ray?

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    June Street Date
    Bloodsucking Freaks
    Blu-ray + DVD Combo (2 Discs)
    Label: Troma Entertainment
    PRE-BOOK: 05/13/2014 STREET DATE: 06/03/2014
    SRP: 24.95 UPC#: 790357986903 Cat#: 9869
    Run Time: 91 Minutes In English Color
    Widescreen 1.85:1 Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
    Production Year: 1976
    Genre: Horror
    Not Rated Directed by: Joel M. Reed
    Stars: Seamus O'Brien, Seamus O'Brien, Viju Krem, Niles McMaster

BLOODSUCKING FREAKS has earned a world-wide reputation as being a film unlike anything ever seen before in the history of the cinema. It has been held over in certain theatres across the U.S. for over a full year! BLOODSUCKING FREAKS takes you to a bizarre Off-Broardway theatre of the macabre, operated by a deranged impresario. Inside, sadistic entertainments are staged for his audience's pleasure, including tortures, dismemberments, and other gruesome acts which appear to be faked. When people begin disappearing off the streets of Manhattan, the twisted truth begins to chillingly sink in: these horrifying bloodcurdling acts are not theatrical at all. They are real! You'll be GROSSED OUT by the unique melange of humor and horror as the impresario's horde of beautiful teenage girls, who are kept in cages and perform on command, take over the show and devise a nasty game of their own! You'll SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF as the fun climaxes in one of the most unforgettable scenes in movie history!

Bonus Features: Commentary, Interviews with Eli Roth and Chris Jericho, Trailers, Tromatic Extras

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	346190

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Cover art for the US Blu-ray.

Release date is 6/3/14.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    First screen caps I've seen for Bloodsucking Freaks are up at DVD Beaver.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film4/blu-r...ks_blu-ray.htm

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    So it looks like there's a domestic Blu-ray release of Bloodsucking Freaks in the works and coming soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	345604

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    Why, yes it is. I'm having a Lake phase at the moment. Interesting actress with a tragic and even more interesting private life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X