The Rite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rite

OK, so it's a major studio PG-13 release but I'm still interested in seeing this. I'm a sucker for exorcism movies and while it's true that they rarely deliver this one is directed by a Swede which for some reason appeals to me.

Hopkins doesn't get me too excited these days (though he's periodically great) but you know what does? Rutger fucking Hauer, that's what.

Rutger Hauer in an exorcism movie. I want to see this.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

It's no Hobo With a Shotgun but it'll do...
    It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

I'm still disappointed they didn't include that on the US Grindhouse Blu-ray.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I saw an ad for this the other night. I too love demon/exorcism stuff, but there was nothing in that trailer that made me want to see it, especially the rating. It looked like every other trailer, including the single music tone that gets louder as the editing gets faster and then stops with a dark screen. Shitty looking.

Comment

Yeah, but Todd.... Rutger Hauer.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

true...I didn't see him in the trailer because I couldn't tell what was going on, but yeah he does make anything he's in better.

Comment

The commercials look good...
              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I've only seen one and it didn't make me want to see it. But I probably will because I tend to watch anything with ghosts and devilness.

Comment

Has anyone seen this? My cousin asked me if I wanted to go see it and I'd like to, but we haven't gotten around to going and I'm curious if it's worth checking out.

Comment

No luck yet. I'm still curious though, despite lousy reviews.

You know why?

Rutger Hauer, that's why.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                    X