Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot is Back

Hey all,

The guys who put out "Eaglewalk" - where Bigfoot attacks a summer camp - are in the middle of fundraising for a prequel. Head over to their Kickstarter and help them change the face of Bigfoot horror!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ivide?ref=live

hey...I know you. Aren't you from Quillson, Mass?

Comment

Wrong guy.

Comment

I was momentarily confused, too.

The poster's not bad, but it gets worse as it goes down (via avmaniacs): I wish that guy'd button up his shirt.

Comment

Who does that guy think he is, Audie Murphy!

Nipplesploitation.
          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Farmer tan, really? It's 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Francis View Post
              Wrong guy.
              haha!! There you are!

Comment

And I wholeheartedly support 12footer's love of EAGLEWALK and this prequel. About time Bigfoot returned to the horror genre. If the filmmakers can scrape together a million they plan to do a feature length movie. "Quillson's" been hotter than hell the last week, or so.

Comment

Re: Bigfoot is Back

I think we should have a kickstarter to buy Shawn executive producer credit on this.

"A Shawn Francis Production" sounds pretty sweet.

I might chip in five bucks.

Comment

I wish I was rich enough to fund a movie. Someday. Someday. Best I can do now is do a lot of Facebooking when one strikes my fancy.

Comment

Rob Himebaugh, the director of EAGLEWALK, told me he failed to meet his kickstarter goal for the prequel, AT THE DARK DIVIDE, which means it's not going to get made. He's feeling crestfallen at the moment and is taking a break from anything related to Bigfoot. He's going off to make some super cheap shorts in an effort to simply generate more content.

Comment

Wow it's hard to raise money on kickstarter these days. I thought the video they used to sell was excellent and everyones loves Bigfoot but they didn't even get close. The well has definitely run dry here for super low budget indies.
                        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Facebook video Thank You from Rob to all that believed in him: CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey Guys,

Rob Himebaugh here, director of "Eaglewalk" and the failed follow-up, "At The Dark Divide." Time away was well spent, and my team and I are back with what we're calling "the WTF Horror Short of the Year." It's called "Silk," and if you're even remotely afraid of spiders, you'll want to check it out: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1683393937/silk-0

Long live ultra low-budget indies!

Comment

Working...
                            X