From Image's Press release:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hsh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	363306

"Home Invasion Horror Gets A New Twist..."
    -- Horror-Asylum

IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS HOME SWEET HOME Invading DVD and Digital Download June 4th.

CHATSWORTH, CA - Home is where the horror is...Image Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of RLJ Entertainment) announces the June 4th release of Home Sweet Home on DVD and Digital Download. Directed by John K.D. Graham, Home Sweet Home thrilled audiences at its premiere at the 2012 Albuquerque Film Festival.

With a cast including Alexandra Boylan (Bellflower), Christopher Dempsey (The Rambler) and Raquel Cantu (The Box), Home Sweet Home is a chilling tale that adds life-saving urgency to the old saying "you can't go home again!" SRP is $27.97 for the DVD, with pre-book on May 5th.

Gwen Stevens (Boylan) is at a crossroads in her life and needs a safe, quiet place to get her head together. But when she arrives at the house of her deceased parents in the remote New Mexico desert, she realizes that her peaceful refuge has become home to a pair of psychotic squatters with plans of their own. Now, miles from civilization and possible rescue, Gwen finds herself trapped, tormented and waging a desperate fight to escape the brutal intruders who have moved in...and who now want her life.

About RLJ Entertainment:

RLJ Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: RLJE) is a premier independent licensee and distributor of entertainment content and programming in North America, the United Kingdom and Australia with over 5,200 exclusive titles. RLJE is a leader in numerous genres via its owned and distributed brands such as Acorn (British TV), Image (stand-up comedy, feature films), One Village (urban), Acacia (fitness), Slingshot (faith), Athena (educational), Criterion (art films) and Madacy (gift sets). These titles are distributed in multiple formats including DVD, Blu-Ray, digital download, digital streaming, broadcast television (including satellite and cable), theatrical and non-theatrical.

Via its majority-owned subsidiary Agatha Christie Limited, RLJE manages the intellectual property and publishing rights to some of the greatest works of mystery fiction, including stories of the iconic sleuths Miss Marple and Poirot. And through its direct-to-consumer business, RLJE has direct contacts and billing relationships with millions of consumers.

RLJE leverages its management experience to acquire, distribute, and monetize existing and original content for its many distribution channels, including its nascent branded digital subscription channels, and engages distinct audiences with programming that appeals directly to their unique viewing interests. RLJE has proprietary e-commerce web sites for the Acorn and Acacia brands, and owns the recently launched Acorn TV digital subscription service.

Home Sweet Home DVD
    Genre: Horror, Thriller, Action/Adventure, Drama, Feature Film
    Street date: June 4, 2013
    Pre-book date: May 5, 2013
    Year: 2012
    Catalog #: INS8546DVD
    UPC: 014381854626
    Run time: 78 Minutes
    Rating: Not Rated
    SRP: $27.97
    Format: Anamorphic Widescreen (2.35:1)
    Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I thought this was for the 80's slasher.:(

Comment

So did I. I have wanted to see the 80's film for a long time now.

Comment

Wow, what a buzzkill. I thought this was going to be the 1981 slasher film... utter disappointment...

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
          So did I. I have wanted to see the 80's film for a long time now.
          Originally posted by Body Boy View Post
          Wow, what a buzzkill. I thought this was going to be the 1981 slasher film... utter disappointment...
          It is a lot of fun. Watch Cinema Snob's review.
          http://thecinemasnob.com/2010/11/25/...weet-home.aspx

Comment

Working...
          X