Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy Retro Releasing Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy Retro Releasing Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout!

From Arrow In The Head:

Directed by Kenneth J. Hall (PUPPET MASTER, THE HALFWAY HOUSE) and starring legendary horror Scream Queen Linnea Quigley (NIGHT OF THE DEMONS, RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD), LINNEA QUIGLEY'S HORROR WORKOUT was originally released in 1990 and features special effects from Cleve Hall (TV's "Monster Man"). A campy, gory parody of the workout videos of the 80s, the film was created to capitalize on Quigley's explosive popularity and rabid fan base. In it, Quigley teaches a bevy of big-haired, lingerie-clad beauties the proper way to tone and stretch, while a masked killer stalks them one by one. She also takes time out to show an army of out-of-shape, flesh-eating zombies the best ways to keep fit!

A first run Limited Edition of 1,000 units will come with a numbered 5x7 photo signed by Linnea Quigley and Kenneth J. Hall. This package includes a digital re-mastering of the original uncut version of the film, presented with a 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, as well as the following special features:

-Audio Commentary with Director Kenneth J. Hall
    -New Retrospective Featurette with Cast & Crew including Stars Linnea Quigley, Cleave Hall, David Deceatou, Director Kenneth J. Hall and others!
    -Original Theatrical Trailer
    -Lobby Card personally autographed by Kenneth J. Hall and Linnea Quigley
    -Still Gallery

http://www.legacyfeatures.com/

Click image for larger version

Name:	cover_300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	363303

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Video removed because of nudity and sexual content?????

who reported this???

This was a video I wantd to see for ages...couldnt find it anywhere at the time....Spent ages looking for it...

FINALLY got to see it and...well, anyone who has seen it will know what I thought of it after seeing it!!!

Comment

A quick screen cap comparison courtesy of horrordvds.com showing the quality difference between and old VHS version and the new DVD version.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

For those still curious, there's a pretty in-depth review of the disc here.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I think more effort was put into that review than the actual movie!!!!

I will pick this up for the commentry and extras if I see it in the cheap bin!!!

Comment

The Terror Vision special edition Blu-ray release of this is up for order.

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/...orkout-blu-ray

You can grab the soundtrack too if you want!

https://www.terror-vision.com/store/...workout-ost-lp
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

The Terror Vision BD looks and sounds outstanding. Its a massive upgrade over previous releases. It has no business looking this good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C View Post
                The Terror Vision BD looks and sounds outstanding. Its a massive upgrade over previous releases. It has no business looking this good.
                Sweet. Mine finally got delivered today.
                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

The first 20 minutes of this is torture. It's Linnea laying on a shag rug showing clips from (mostly) CREEPOZOIDS and doing a lazy workout. Brutal. Fortunately, the rest is weird enough to be mildly amusing and the slumber party slasher finale is pretty fun. What a strange project.
                  Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                  X