Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colony

This hits theaters April 12.

Laurence Fishburn & Bill Paxton VS. cannibals!!!!!!!!

From Bloody Disgusting:

“Set during the next ice-age, The Colony follows an outpost of colonists who struggle to survive below the world's frozen surface. Short on supplies, and plagued by illness and internal conflict, the colonists suspect the worst when they mysteriously lose contact with their only other known settlement, Colony 5. When Colony 7′s leader Briggs (Laurence Fishburne) decides to lead an expedition to discover what happened, he is challenged by Mason (Bill Paxton), his former comrade-in-arms, who has his own ideas of what is best for the colonists. Briggs takes two volunteers on the mission, the young Graydon, and Sam (Kevin Zegers), a strong-willed mechanic who seizes the opportunity to confront the icy wasteland that orphaned him. When they reach their destination, the team discover a threat much worse than nature and must battle to save themselves and protect their fellow colonists in what might be humanity's last stand.“
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This sounds potentially cool! I love horror films set in icy wastelands - an underused setting imo - and Paxton and Fishburne being in it certainly amps up the possibilities.

I hope it gets a wide release.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Working...
    X