Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Find (Creature) DVD Out Now

Diabolik has this in stock now.

Creature DVD (aka Titan Find) (NTSC Region 1)

The director's cut of William Malone's sci-fi film about a group of scientists on a remote planet who encounter a vicious alien creature presented for the first time in the proper widescreen format

NTSC Region 1

* High Quality transfer of the film in 16x9 format in its original Panavision 2:35 aspect ratio. (never before seen on home video).
    * Original uncut

Plus

* Director's Commentary
    * On-screen Interviews with cast members and director.
    * Production Art and Stills Galleries
    * Behind the Scenes stills and Pre-Production Art from Academy Award Winning Visual Effects Masters Robert and Dennis Skotak

Click image for larger version

Name:	a69de8d06f76779b36cc9d752da7f473.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	363265

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Yeah, I saw it at Diabolik yesterday. It's selling at a fast clip there, they initially had 28 copies or so and it's down to single digits less than 24 hrs. later! I love this goofy film, I'm gonna jump on this in a little bit. Always one of the better ALIEN clones I thought, at least in terms of silly fun. And Kinski is really unhinged in this one.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Isn't a blu supposed to follow later? I'm holding off for that.

Comment

There are rumors going around about a DVD/Blu-ray combo pack, possibly being distributed through Synapse, but these are only rumors so far as I can tell.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Bah, I'll buy it! I cant resist me some good super low budget sci-fi with Kinski!
          "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

That was quick:

"Creature / Titan Find is sold out. Because they are in the process of getting a bigger distribution on the film, they are not able to sell anymore to us at this time which means we likely won't have them again until the mass produced edition arrives - likely later this year."
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I really like this film and am eagerly awaiting a chance to get hold of this release. I'll most likely hold out for the Blu though.
              'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
              'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Some screen caps by way of Blu-ray.com:

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Did anyone get their hands on this release?

Comment

I did. Sold it off a few months ago however.

Comment

There is a widescreen dvd release by Reel Vault of this movie. Is this legit? Has anybody seen this dvd? Is it worth picking up?
                      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Working...
                      X