The Black Demon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Demon

"Josh Lucas (Ford v Ferrari, Yellowstone) stars in this edge-of-your-seat action thriller from the director of Rambo: Last Blood. Oilman Paul Sturges' (Lucas) idyllic family vacation turns into a nightmare when they encounter a ferocious megalodon shark that will stop at nothing to protect its territory. Stranded and under constant attack, Paul and his family must somehow find a way to get his family back to shore alive before it strikes again in this epic battle between humans and nature. Fernanda Urrejola and Julio Cesar Cedillo also star. Director Adrian Grünberg's The Black Demon opens exclusively in theaters on April 28, 2023."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    "Josh Lucas (Ford v Ferrari, Yellowstone) stars in this edge-of-your-seat action thriller from the director of Rambo: Last Blood. Oilman Paul Sturges' (Lucas) idyllic family vacation turns into a nightmare when they encounter a ferocious megalodon shark that will stop at nothing to protect its territory. Stranded and under constant attack, Paul and his family must somehow find a way to get his family back to shore alive before it strikes again in this epic battle between humans and nature. Fernanda Urrejola and Julio Cesar Cedillo also star. Director Adrian Grünberg's The Black Demon opens exclusively in theaters on April 28, 2023."

I'm all about this, Megalodons fascinate me (even if THE MEG sucked). There is also a sequel to that coming later this year.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Shouldn’t the title be “The Demon of Color”, given modern sensibilities on such things?

Comment

Working...
      X