Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCARY CASTLE movies.

Best "scary Castle movies"?

After THE TORTURE CHAMBER OF DR. SADISM I'm in the mood for more. NIGHTMARE CASTLE and CASTLE OF BLOOD are def on the watchlist for Halloween so far.

Bloody Pit of Horror is amazing, if not scary.

Comment

DR. SADISM is the best! I also like VIRGIN OF NUREMBERG.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
        Bloody Pit of Horror is amazing, if not scary.
        I do love Bloody Pit of Horror. Im a big fan of almost any of the "busload of tourists stay in a monster haunted castle" films. The Vampie and the Ballerina comes to mind. Devils Nightmare came up in another thread and is an absolute fav. Girl Slaves Of Morgana Le Fay.
        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Baron Blood and Castle Freak are good ones.
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Also, Hell Night.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

It's objectively terrible, but I always get a kick out of watching kid's horror musical matinee tosh The Headless Ghost. It's not scary, but it has a castle. A fun family halloween time waster.
              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Almost forgot, speaking of child friendly scares...THE MYSTERY OF DRACULAS CASTLE.

Which if memory serves, is actually a lighthouse?

Comment

Working...
                X