X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Town Full Of Ghosts

Press release!

This June, travel to Blackwood Falls.

From filmmaker Isaac Rodriguez, A Town Full of Ghosts premieres on digital platforms June 17.

Mark and his wife Jenna sell everything they have to purchase a western ghost town called Blackwood Falls in the middle of nowhere. They plan to turn the ghost town into a tourist attraction with hotels, restaurants, and attractions. They hire a small film crew to document their journey and upload the videos to their video channel.

When funding falls through, they find themselves stuck in the middle of nowhere. Things take a twist when Mark discovers the town has a horrible history of death. He secretly digs deeper into the past and stumbles upon something evil.

Tensions start to rise when one of the film crew goes missing, and everyone finds themselves trapped in the town. Jenna comes up with a plan to escape, but Mark begins to lose his mind and takes matters into his own hands.

Jenna makes one last attempt to escape the town. She gets lost in the wooden maze while something evil goes after her. She must escape or become an eternal resident in Blackwood Falls.

Andrew C. Fisher, Mandy Lee Rubio, Lauren Lox, Sarah Froelich, Isaac Rodriguez, Keekee Suki, and Vania Vasquez star in an Isaac Rodriguez film.

Says writer/director Isaac Rodriguez, “After visiting the J. Lorraine, TX, ghost Town in Austin, TX, I was immediately inspired to make my next film there. The town was actually all built by the current owner. Some of the buildings were very small and looked fake, but I knew I could incorporate that into the story. A few months back, I saw a YouTuber who sold everything and moved into a real ghost town in California. I wanted to use that basic idea with a married couple and add a The Shining vibe to it.”.

A Town Full of Ghosts premieres on digital June 17.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Thanks to the detailed plot description and that trailer I think I've already seen the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by James Reed View Post
      Thanks to the detailed plot description and that trailer I think I've already seen the movie!
      One of my biggest pet peeves (as I’ve stated more than once in here).
      VHS will never die!

Comment

Working...
      X