• Terror At Tenkiller

Coming 10/25/22 from VCI.

Click image for larger version

Name:	287332227_1692995234377022_2918300731679478359_n.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	395277
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This is pretty terrible but in an endearing way with some hilariously poor dialogue. Would be nice to see it in a decent print.

Comment

The Rifftrax version of this is excellent entertainment. I can't imagine watching it without that commentary, because the movie itself is beyond fucking dreadful.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
        The Rifftrax version of this is excellent entertainment. I can't imagine watching it without that commentary, because the movie itself is beyond fucking dreadful.
        I wish more of these reissues included the Rifftrax/MST3K audio tracks but I assume that would push up the price and some people resent the mockery, even if it was the Rifftrax/MST3K episodes that saved the film from oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post

I wish more of these reissues included the Rifftrax/MST3K audio tracks but I assume that would push up the price and some people resent the mockery, even if it was the Rifftrax/MST3K episodes that saved the film from oblivion.
          There are a few out there with the Rifftrax commentaries, as Mike seems pretty canny about doing business to maximize exposure and make money for his venture, but the MST3K stuff is never included, which sucks, since the prints MST3K used were almost always terrible and there seems to be a lot of ego in how the whole thing has been handled since Joel got the rights to the show, as if it is somehow too important to collaborate with anyone.

And yeah, some filmmakers really HATE being riffed.

Comment

Working...
          X