Winnie The Pooh: Blood And Honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie The Pooh: Blood And Honey

Since Winnie The Pooh has fallen into the public domain, he and Piglet have been turned into slasher characters.

You can check out some images here:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...ood-and-honey/

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...-horror-movie/

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/w...or-1235278405/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Is nothing sacred?! Surely Pooh would be better suited to a scat movie?
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	56161673_629405080829560_4330997338559479808_n.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	393591
      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

THE BANANA SPLITS MOVIE (2019) paved the way for this, the major difference being that (I believe) the copyright owners of that property were involved in the production of the horror film made using those characters.
        VHS will never die!

Comment

I had an unproduced one from back in the early 90s that would have predated these. Still got the script. Just waiting for Mickey to go public domain. Any day now...
          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
            THE BANANA SPLITS MOVIE (2019) paved the way for this, the major difference being that (I believe) the copyright owners of that property were involved in the production of the horror film made using those characters.
            Yes, The Banana Splits are owned by Warner Brothers, and The Banana Splits Movie was a Warner Premiere production. If anyone else had made it, they'd have been sued into oblivion by Warner, as the IP is nowhere near old enough to be public domain, as amusing as the thought of an Edwardian-era Banana Splits Show amuses me.
            Darcy Parker
            Last edited by Darcy Parker; 03-27-2023, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Idiotic.
              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Oh my god, I just clicked on the image. I thought making an animated slasher Pooh was idiotic - it might make for a slightly amusing short - but it's just a live-action slasher with hillbillies wearing animal masks? That's the most clever thing they could come up with? Fucking horrible.
                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                  Oh my god, I just clicked on the image. I thought making an animated slasher Pooh was idiotic - it might make for a slightly amusing short - but it's just a live-action slasher with hillbillies wearing animal masks? That's the most clever thing they could come up with? Fucking horrible.
                  Even that gives it too much credit. Nothing clever, it's just what the makers could come up with that they think will make a quick buck.

Comment

Blu-ray coming from Umbrella in April.

https://shop.umbrellaent.com.au/coll...se-poster-2023

"Absolutely disgusting and shocking spoiling a beautiful kids book, A.A.Milne would turn in his grave, it should be banned!!!!!" - Lilian Ironside

Winnie-The-Pooh is here....and he's hungry

The Blood & Honey Collector's Edition is exclusive to the Umbrella webstore only for pre-order and includes

Ruined Childhoods custom written and illustrated Winnie-The-Pooh Honey is Thicker Than Blood 16page 'kids' book
                    Custom art slipcase
                    8 x artcards
                    Reversible poster
                    Numbered release
                    The days of adventures and merriment have come to an end, as Christopher Robin, now a young man, has left Winnie-The-Pooh and Piglet to fend for themselves. As time passes, feeling angry and abandoned, the two become feral. After getting a taste for blood, Winnie-The-Pooh and Piglet set off to find a new source of food. It’s not long before their bloody rampage begins.

Director: Rhys Frake-Waterfield

Cast: Amber Doig-Thorne; Craig David Dowsett; Maria Taylor; Natasha Rose Mills; Nikolai Leon

Extras:
                    The Blood & Honey Collector's Edition is exclusive to the Umbrella webstore only for pre-order and includes

Ruined Childhoods custom written and illustrated Winnie-The-Pooh - Honey is Thicker Than Blood 16page 'kids' book
                    Custom art slipcase
                    8 x artcards
                    Reversible poster
                    Numbered release

Audio commentary with Director Rhys Frake-Waterfield
                    Behind-the-Scenes
                    Bloopers
                    Deleted Scenes
                    Winnie The Pooh – Violins and Honey
                    Fan Art
                    Trailer
                    No. of discs: 1
                    Running time: 84
                    Audio format: 5.1 & 2.0 DTS HD-MA
                    Format: 1080P
                    Colour: COLOUR
                    Languages: English
                    Aspect ratio: 16:9
                    Subtitles: English HOH
                    Year of Production: 2023
                    Release Date: April 2023

Click image for larger version

Name:	328938957_730777801996125_2274511242902612164_n.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	169.1 KB
ID:	409313
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oh bother....
                      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

That illustration would have been much better than the generic poster art.

Comment

The reviews for this are sometimes not terrible.
                          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I suppose it could work if the story stands on its own. It can't just be, "OMG, can you believe what Winnie-the-Pooh just did?!" It has to be interesting even if that familiar icon wasn't part of it. (If I can see both for free on some streaming services, I may like to have a future double feature of this paired with COCAINE BEAR. ) While I did like the Banana Splits flick I mentioned before, it really could have been so much better.
                            VHS will never die!

Comment

Hmm, just watched the trailer. I think if I were casting the lead in a film, I'd throw the net a little wider so I didn't get some plank with a speech impediment who sounds like they've grown up on a council estate in Peckham, has no acting ability and could actually form a grammatically correct sentence. I know it cost 60 grand, but ffs there must have been better actors willing to do it for the recognition? So I'm supposed to believe that chav went to university and wasn't out stealing cars and interfering with children for five years? The trailer made me angry enough, I don't think I'll be watching the film.

Comment

Working...
                              X