• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream 6 In The Works

A bit of info here:

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/42...-for-scream-6/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

The most recent one was really bad. Must have done alright, though, if there's another one coming.

Comment

I recently watched the new one and it was lame and woke as fuck. it's from the same guy that directed the godawful ready or not - so no surprise there. must be the first slasher that introduced the concept, where the killer's victims didn't end up dead at cemetery but in a hospital bed or in the back of an ambulance. and what was the deal with CGI billy loomis? that shit was embarrassing.

I'd rather watch happy death day from blumhouse again than this boring POS.

ps: hughie from the boys is in it, easily the only good thing about this "requel".

Comment

Originally posted by killer must kill again View Post
        I recently watched the new one and it was lame and woke as fuck. it's from the same guy that directed the godawful ready or not - so no surprise there. must be the first slasher that introduced the concept, where the killer's victims didn't end up dead at cemetery but in a hospital bed or in the back of an ambulance. and what was the deal with CGI billy loomis? that shit was embarrassing.

I'd rather watch happy death day from blumhouse again than this boring POS.

ps: hughie from the boys is in it, easily the only good thing about this "requel".
        I was wondering if Billy came back with makeup, or if it was digital, but then didn't give enough of a shit to look it up haha

Comment

and SPOILER they killed off dewey and didn't use the chance to snuff courteney cox too? talking about missed opportunities ...

Comment

I actually thought it was pretty good! There's even a reference to Abe Snake that I thought was pretty awesome!

Comment

Number 5 sucked balls. I wonder if not being a teenager, and thus not knowing who all these actors playing the protagonists are, seriously impacted my enjoyment. Scream 1 is hit and miss but I knew who everyone was, because I'd grown up with those pricks, which I'm sure carried me through some dull parts. I hear the chick who played Wednesday is in the new one again, but other than that I'm lost, which I suspect doesn't add to my enjoyment.
              "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Blu-ray/UHD release coming soon.

https://amzn.to/3FfELVm

Click image for larger version

Name:	335613729_1329582074265140_3694566722060323069_n.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	411102
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I guess this shit sells itself so they don't even need to try good cover art?
                  I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

I watched SCREAM (aka SCREAM 5) on Hulu a couple of weeks ago, and without spoiling anything, I'll just say that after this movie and another one released 3 years before, anytime in the future when I see a particular performer in a role, I will immediately assume that character is a villain!
                    VHS will never die!

Comment

Working...
                    X