Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022

Coming to Netflix next week.

"After nearly 50 years of hiding, Leatherface returns to terrorize a group of idealistic young friends who accidentally disrupt his carefully shielded world in a remote Texas town.

Based on characters created by Kim Henkel and Tobe Hooper. Story by Fede Álvarez & Rodo Sayagues. Screenplay by Chris Thomas Devlin. Directed by David Blue Garcia."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Just watched this and I want to say something positive about it: there’s only 74 minutes between the opening of the flick and the end credits. There, I said it.
    VHS will never die!

Comment

Great. The girl wants to watch it. Fuck sake.

Comment

Well, don’t take my word for it, some folks might like it.
        VHS will never die!

Comment

I'm assuming you're probably a tidge on this side of correct with your review.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
            Great. The girl wants to watch it. Fuck sake.
            It could be worse. I mean, most girls want to watch shit like a whole season of "Grey's Anatomy" or some gay reality show. I wouldn't complain too much...
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I hope it's better than leatherface (2017). amazingly I managed to warm up to chainsaw 3d, after watching the unrated version.

Comment

it's entertaining here and there, but obviously an attempt to cash in on the newer Halloween films. No spoilers, but when you see it, you'll know.

Comment

Stopped this after 20 minutes due to the extreme lack of any chainsaws, combined with the poor writing and annoying characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                    it's entertaining here and there, but obviously an attempt to cash in on the newer Halloween films. No spoilers, but when you see it, you'll know.
                    crazy, old lady going full mental? yea, I already picked this up from the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by killer must kill again View Post
                      I hope it's better than leatherface (2017). amazingly I managed to warm up to chainsaw 3d, after watching the unrated version.
                      I wasn’t even aware of the contribution to the franchise by the French directing duo, it’s the only one I’ve not seen.

As for the 3D offering, I did enjoy that more than I thought I would, maybe due to Adam Marcus’s participation. His SECRET SANTA ​​​​is a real hoot!
                      VHS will never die!

Comment

It was ok. Better than 4 and Leatherface. But worse than all the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
                          As for the 3D offering, I did enjoy that more than I thought I would, maybe due to Adam Marcus’s participation.
                          fair enough, the sex bomb transformation of the nerdy chick from malcolm in the middle is what convinced me most!

Click image for larger version  Name:	maxresdefault.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.2 KB ID:	388225

Comment

Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                            It was ok. Better than 4 and Leatherface. But worse than all the rest.
                            It's a shame that New Line destroyed the negatives for the cut footage from Leatherface. We will never know what that movie could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post

It's a shame that New Line destroyed the negatives for the cut footage from Leatherface. We will never know what that movie could have been.
                              TCM 3 or Leatherface 2017? I was talking about 2017,I enjoy TCM III

Comment

Working...
                              X