Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slasher Video Re-releasing Boardinghouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: "Slasher // Video announces they are releasing a never before released 2hr 40min directors cut of BoardingHouse with tons of deleted scenes, which will also include the original 33 1/3 soundtrack within the extras and tons of new special features & a brand new commentary!"
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I just ordered the Code Red disc now that Bill's put a few copies up. Maybe that's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Update: "Slasher // Video announces they are releasing a never before released 2hr 40min directors cut of BoardingHouse (...)"
        I can't believe that any sane person in the world would want to watch that for that long... 1h39 was more than enough for me, more than that sound like a cruel punishment.

Comment

Yeah, I kinda wanna get this and watch it all the way through just to say I did.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This one was pure fucking raw bleeding ass-breaking agony to sit through. Yep, BOARDINGHOUSE really is that bad folks.

Comment

Boardinghouse is actually one of my favorite SOV horror films. I thought it was very easy to watch.

Comment

Some images from the Slasher // Video Facebook page showing the reversible sleeve and disc art.

This should be out mid-May.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	342921

Name:	bh2.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	342922

Name:	bh3.jpg
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	342923

Name:	bh4.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	342924
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Amazon pre-order is now live for those who want it.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Reversible cover art!

Name:	428516_515947095136219_1857579452_n.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	343030
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

That's the best cover art I've ever seen.
                      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

I was ready to do that at the end when I've watched that "film"...

Comment

Jimmy, I get the sense you are not a fan of movies that are so bad they become immensly enjoyable.

Comment

Absolutely. As I've wrote a couple of weeks ago for me the concept of bad movies becoming good because they are awfull doesn't exist. A bad movie is a waste of time certainly not a good fun time. I just don't understand the concept...

Comment

It all depends on what you find entertaining. I find it entertaining to watch a movie that you just KNOW the filmmakers were all proud when they handed the finished product over to the distributor, but it is less than stellar stuff. Like in Doctor Gore, when the scene clapper is visible for a good number of seconds, or someone throws a midget down the stairs to stomp some bad guys. For me, that's entertainment. I see it as no different than someone who loves romantic comedies, for example.

A bad movie with no entertainment value is a bad movie and I agree, its not a good time. But bad movie that makes me laugh, giggle, snicker, want to share with others....that to me is a fun movie.

Comment

But if you have fun watching them they aren't bad movies. By exemple a supposedly bad movie like Manos The Hands of Fate (I don't think it is one, just a victim of bad recording equipment) is a fun time because the film is entertaining so it's a good movie for me. But on the other hand if I watch something like The Sorority that bored me to death, and believe me it was painfull to watch, this is a bad movie (it doesn't became good because no one in this can act, everybody is ugly as hell and the effects cost probably less than 1$ to do).

You can get a copy for less than 2$ if you want to see what is bad, but even that price is too much... Imagine you would be sure to review the worst movie ever reviewed here with that

Comment

Working...
                                X