No announcement yet.

the original HALLOWEEN and its sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a nice short video of the brief uncut footage that Shout found for the UHD release of part 5 (now you don't have to buy the piece of shit):

Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Coming 6/21/23 from ViaVision, theatrical and director's cut versions of each movie. Extras TBD.

https://viavision.com.au/shop/rob-zo...ition-blu-ray/

Click image for larger version

Name:	hall.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	413430

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• For its 25th anniversary, Halloween H2O is getting a new 4k steelbook release from Paramount!

And, as luck would have it, I purchased The Halloween 4K Collection (1995-2002) on 25 July and the only movie in the set that I was genuinely interested in owning was H2O

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony A View Post
          For its 25th anniversary, Halloween H2O is getting a new 4k steelbook release from Paramount!

And, as luck would have it, I purchased The Halloween 4K Collection (1995-2002) on 25 July and the only movie in the set that I was genuinely interested in owning was H2O
          I have the original on UHD, but have resisted upgrading the others as I don't want to have to get them all. This is one of the better ones I think, I like the way that they incorporated some of JLC's real life problems into the character. Then they really fucked it up with the next one.

I think I'll get the third one at some point as I can justify that without then having to get all of the rest.
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• When I purchased the box set from Amazon last month I also ordered parts 3-5. Part 4 came in a flimsy slip cover typical of most releases instead of the nice slip box the other movies in the series came in. I suppose the slip boxes are limited editions but the movie still cost as much as the others.

I returned part 4 to Amazon and ordered directly from Shout! This time it came with the slip box.

Just putting that out there in case anyone else is thinking of upgrading their Halloween collection to 4K

Comment

• UK UHD steelbook edition coming 9/25/23.

Name:	F4soPO9XAAAcMST.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	455.3 KB
ID:	419396
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Coming from Imprint in April.

Name:	h2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	90.6 KB