the original HALLOWEEN and its sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    I mean, I'm sure it has it's fans, but....
    I've never seen it. Actually, other than Part III, I've never seen any of the Halloween sequels or remakes even though I did pick up the regular version of Scream Factory's complete collection from Walmart when they had them for like $30, cause it was worth that price to get the original on Blu-ray with the original mono track.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Reed View Post
      I love the original "Halloween" and "Halloween III: Season of the Witch". Never liked the other sequels. I never see the appeal of junk like II, 4, 5, "Curse...", etc.
      Ditto. Though I will admit to liking HALLOWEEN II a little more than yourself, perhaps.

I love, love, love HALLOWEEN III though.
      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaghetti Monkey View Post
        I always thought that with some judicious editing, there's one decent flick hidden between 4 and 5. But as they are, they don't do a whole lot for me. But what do i know, i love the Zombie versions, especially 2.
        I liked both of Zombie's films. Hell I prefer his part 2 to the original part 2.

But then I have never been a huge fan of the Halloween franchise. I like them. But never held any of them in the high regard that most horror fans do.

Comment

• I'm in for the original and part three, and maybe two as well.

Comment

• Full specs for the 4k Shout releases are here:

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/hall...cream-factory/
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Halloween Kills will be in theaters an on Peacock same day.

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/hall...michael-myers/
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Saw the news about that last night. Nice so I don't have to figure out what theater will be showing it and not packed with idiots that don't know to TURN THEIR DAMN CELLS OFF!

Comment

• Right???

[spends whole movie glancing at phone every three minutes]

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• cannes reviews are bad. I hope they don't screw it up like the it reboot. I'm maybe in the minority here, but I kinda liked halloween (2018). the beginning with the two podcasters is atrocious and I almost instantly gave up on it but it gets better after that!

Comment

• I enjoyed Halloween 2018. Gonna watch this new one the night it hits Peacock.

Comment

• Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Halloween Kills: Petition Launched for Firefighter Scene to Be Removed
                            https://www.ihorror.com/petition-rea...lloween-kills/

"Michael didn't have to kill them in a way they saved him so he should have saved the two firefighters in the house and went on his way to kill sister."

Comment

• I just heard about this this morning hahahahahaha.

Comment

• Quite right too. Michael should stick to stalking little children and eating dogs, i.e. those in society that deserve it. By killing big burly firemen he's pissing on the legacy of 9/11 and that makes him a fucking terrorist and probably a commie too. And he's probably one of them gay homosexuals I've heard about.
                                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X