the original HALLOWEEN and its sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
    There's going to be a lot of tweet replies with gifs from Trading Places.
    I saw that when I was eleven. That rack is seared upon my brain. I know that no matter how senile I may become, that will be the last memory (or mammary) to go. God bless JLC.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Per Dawn of the Discs, it appears a Canadian retailer has a listing up for a new 4K UHD of the original Halloween from Scream Factory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
        Per Dawn of the Discs, it appears a Canadian retailer has a listing up for a new 4K UHD of the original Halloween from Scream Factory.
        I'd be down with that! I have two dvds of HALLOWEEN and one bd. Didn't upgrade to the 4k since the original mono track wasn't on it (and some questions about the colors).

Comment

• Same retailer now appears to have links up for Halloween II and III as well.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Halloween 4 on UHD is also up. Safe to assume Anchor Bay's rights to Halloween, Halloween 4 and, I assume, Halloween 5 all expired and Lionsgate didn't renew.

Comment

• Maybe we will be lucky and AMC's rights to Halloween 4 and 5 are gone. Tired of every October those 2 being show fairly often on AMC. Plus it would be nice if this year Joe Bob can show say Halloween 3 or hell the Producer's Cut of Halloween 6.

Comment

• And Halloween 5 is also coming to UHD from Scream Factory.

Comment

• I love the original "Halloween" and "Halloween III: Season of the Witch". Never liked the other sequels. I never see the appeal of junk like II, 4, 5, "Curse...", etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                    And Halloween 5 is also coming to UHD from Scream Factory.
                    I mean, I'm sure it has it's fans, but....

Comment

• I have the original on UHD, and I might get the third one because it's so much damn fun, but I really don't need to upgrade the rest. There's a shit-tonne of horror coming out in 4k, which is great, but I'd much rather spend money on the more obscure films which are coming out on Blu for the first time. This franchise has had enough of my cash over the years.
                      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• I don't mind 5. It isn't great but I rather watch it than 7 or 8.

Comment

• Cover art for the UHD's coming from Shout.

Click image for larger version

Name:	211923713_1458308807845667_951861243394552433_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	360218

Name:	212836216_1458308787845669_2209860220556799837_n.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	360219

Name:	212721421_1458308844512330_60655832161460810_n.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	360220
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
                            I don't mind 5. It isn't great but I rather watch it than 7 or 8.
                            I always thought that with some judicious editing, there's one decent flick hidden between 4 and 5. But as they are, they don't do a whole lot for me. But what do i know, i love the Zombie versions, especially 2.

Comment

• Preorder at the SF page. A nice set but too steep for me at that price.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7677
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaghetti Monkey View Post
                                But what do i know, i love the Zombie versions, especially 2.
                                Yes! Welcome to the club!
                                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                                X