the original HALLOWEEN and its sequels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Google translated announcement!

Coming from NSM Records in Germany on 4/11/14.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10003392_692819314093610_1832443115_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	345479

Halloween 4 - uncut - limited edition 3D Starmetalpak appears on the 11.04 for the first time with full German sound track as both a DVD and BluRay Starmetalpak * audio commentary with screenwriter Dwight H. Little and Justin Beahm * audio commentary with actors Ellie Cornell and Danielle Harris * audio commentary with Alan B. McElroy * Halloween 4 / 5 discussion panel * the making of Halloween 4: final cut * theatrical trailer * trailer 3-6 Halloween Michael Myers, the Haddonfield-killer from the first two Halloween movies, escapes during a transfer to an other psychiatric hospital and is on the way to kill his seven-year old niece of Jamie, who was adopted after the death of their parents, a married couple. Dr. Loomis is back on the heels of the killer, but he can not prevent Myers leaves behind a trail of dead bodies behind, because you constantly underestimated him. Just in time for Halloween, he organizes a (waste) battle - Festival and kill pretty much everyone who gets in the way.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1613962_693161310726077_584921041_n.jpg
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	345481

Halloween 5 - uncut - limited edition 3D Starmetalpak appears on the 11.04 for the first time with full German sound track as both a DVD and BluRay Starmetalpak * audio commentary with actor Don Shanks and author Justin Beahm * audio commentary with Director Dominique Othenin-Girard and actors Danielle Harris and Jeffrey Landman * Halloween 5: on set * Halloween 5 on set footage * inside Halloween 5 * Halloween 5 promo * theatrical trailer * Halloween 3-6 trailer a year has passed, since Michael Myers allegedly turned off. His niece Jamie has since her knife attack on her stepmother in a child psychiatry and hasn't spoken a word since then. Michael awakens in time for Halloween and intends to Jamie, who has built up a telepathic connection to him, to lure her stepsister and her friend from the hospital by means of assassination. He's doing mischief on a masquerade ball, but Dr. Loomis is already on alert. And is still a mysterious person in the city who knows more about the mystery of Michael Myers...
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The non-steelbook version of HALLOWEEN, the 35th Anniversary Blu-ray release, is in Zavvi's 2 for £12 offer now, over here. I've ordered it (along with the steelbook release of VANISHING POINT - a Christmas present for my dear old mother, Gawd bless 'er). Worth a punt just for the new contextual material, even if I don't like the new transfer, I reckon. Shame the original mono mix isn't present though.
        'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
        'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• The guys who brought you some of the Saw sequels are going to 'recalibrate' Halloween for us.

http://brokehorrorfan.com/post/11058...he-writing-duo
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Well, they also did Feast and the Collector. Might be decent.
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Picked up the Halloween BD box from Amazon the other day. It has both RZ flicks in it, so figured I'd finally check 'em out. Holy shit. Terrible. I don't like his films anyway (still end up buying them, though...how the fuck does that happen?), so all his Rob Zombie-isms pissed me off, but were expected. I didn't think the second could be worse than the first, but I was wrong. That was miserable. Plus, they play Laurie up to be a huge cunt the whole time and then they pull off that heavy handed ending? Yuck. Well, at least it wasn't Thelma & Louise like The Devil's Rejects.

Comment

• We get to see Daniel Harris' tits though.

Comment

• I just read somewhere that they are going to reboot the HALLOWEEN franchise without Zombie....

the writing team of Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan have signed on to write a new entry in the Halloween series, but it won't be a remake of an existing film, or a brand-new reboot of the series, either. Instead, it will be a "recalibration." What does that mean? Who knows. Does it really matter, anyway?
                  http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/10/80...john-carpenter

Comment

• Halloween III is getting another Blu-ray release, this time from Universal.

http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-III-.../dp/B00XVRPVG2
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Name:	11165089_561691117306870_983019555752793696_o.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	348372
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Word around town has it that the producer's cut of H6 is getting a standalone Blu release from Lionsgate in Sept. with a $10 MSRP.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Lemme act surprised. Okay I'm done. I don't really like the Producer's Cut, the only thing it had going for it was more Donald Pleasence. Other than that, it didn't make a lot of sense and just felt weak, especially the ending.

This dude does a good job covering both versions: http://cinemassacre.com/2011/10/28/halloween-6/

And I agree with him, the theatrical cut at least has more gore and is a little more entertaining.

Comment

• More Donald is always a good thing...

Comment

Name:	11731565_10152910427536681_5671285106696142574_o.jpg
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	348529
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment