No announcement yet.

Texas Chainsaw 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks alright...but 3D makes my head hurt.

Comment

His pants are pretty rad.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
        It looks alright...but 3D makes my head hurt.
        Me too...its an annoying gimmick...fun for a while..but had enough now...and not EVERY movie needs the 3D!!!

At least this is geting the 2D release too (bottom of poster!)

Comment

A set report and some stills at Bloody Disgusting today. That site seems to be on top of this like no other.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            His pants are pretty rad.
            Sans-A-Belt Casual Dress Slacks

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              A set report and some stills at Bloody Disgusting today. That site seems to be on top of this like no other.
              Looks like they are at least putting a lot of effort into it!!!

Not sure about Moseley as THE COOK...but he might pull it off....Interesting to see a few original cast members in there too....

Comment

Yeah, this one might be alright. I don't know that we need yet another TCM movie to be honest, but they do at least appear to be trying to create something intense and scary.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'm a sucker for all of the Texas Chainsaw flicks. Seeing the original was a formative event in my cult fandom, and part 2 has also been a longtime favorite. 3 and 4 are kind of crap (okay 4 is definite crap), but entertaining in a goofball kind of way. The remake and the prequel weren't masterpieces, but they turned out a hell of a lot better than I expected, that's for sure, with some solid moments in both. The fact that this new 3D one takes place after the first one intrigues me, so I'll definitely be seeing it.

Okay, let me put it this way: If there is a movie where someone is wearing a mask of skin and wielding a chainsaw, I will be there. Even if it ends up sucking, I will be there.

Comment

I saw 4 in the theatre on Halloween the year it came out, and it was entertaining as hell. :-)

Comment

I saw 4 in the theatre on Halloween the year it came out, and it was entertaining as hell. :-)
                      What kind of state were you in at the time? haha. Cause it's entertaining enough I guess, but mostly for all the wrong reasons.

I thought that the first remake was pretty decent. The second one was gory and nasty but didn't really give me enough story. Ehren, I'm with you - I'll more or less watch anything in the franchise.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I went with my ex...I don't think we did drugs at the time, but we were probably a little loaded.

Comment

Wow lucky,it is the only TCM I didn't get to see in a theater. Want to say it only played a handful of theaters.

Comment

That beer you snuck in must have been good. That or you had friends who were good riffers.
                            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I believe that TCM 4 was supposed to be a remake...at least I remember reading something about that.

It test marketed in a few places and was quickly shelved...it surfaced again when Zellweger and McConaughy blew up...

It has grown on me over the years...Nothing great, but I don't dislike it as much then when I first seen it...

Comment

I haven't watched it since the DVD first came out (I got the Canadian disc, which I believe trumps the US one which is trimmed in spots). I was pretty down on it then and haven't seen it since.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X