X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Gary Banks

• Gary Banks
    replied
    I loathe and despise what he did. It is extremely difficult for me to seperate that from his work (and I can say that about a lot of folks in the entertainment industry). Having said that the Jeepers Creepers movies are pretty good. You may want to rent this one.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Nothing happened on the set of Jeepers Creepers though, it was Clownhouse where he did what he did, wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    Yeah...but its not just the fact that you would kinda be supporting this lowlife by buying his movies......I would feel kind of uneasy watching them now knowing what happened....

As for POLANSKI....I dont really like his movies (SACRILEGE I know!!)..so I can abstain from being involved in that hypocrisy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Part of me says to just 'seperate the art from the artist' and I guess I'm a hypocrite for buying Polanski movies. I dunno.

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

I've actually never seen this movie. I can't say I want to give Victor Salva any of my money, to be honest. I know it has a good sized fanbase though and figured I'd pass it along.
    I was JUST about to write this exact same thing.....Dont care HOW good it is.....

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    started a topic Jeepers Creepers Coming To Blu-ray 9/11/12

Jeepers Creepers Coming To Blu-ray 9/11/12

Another swipe from Blu-ray.com:

-Theatrical Feature Blu-ray
    -Audio Commentary by Director Victor Salva
    -Behind the Peepers - The Making of Jeepers Creepers
    -Deleted & Extended Scenes
    -Photo Gallery - Last Looks
    -Original Theatrical Trailer

Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 2.0, French Dolby Digital 2.0
    Language: Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
    Theatrical Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 1.85:1

Click image for larger version

Name:	jc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	362785

I've actually never seen this movie. I can't say I want to give Victor Salva any of my money, to be honest. I know it has a good sized fanbase though and figured I'd pass it along.
Working...
X