X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Tom Clark

• Tom Clark
    replied
    This guy certainty doesn't like the idea of a third one: http://diaboliquemagazine.com/jeeper...erwecanrefuse/

Leave a comment:

• Cinematic Shocks

• Cinematic Shocks
    replied
    I would always recommend to anyone when discussing Victor Salva to torrent his films. He's a fine genre filmmaker but I would never give him any of my money.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Like it or not, part 3 is coming...

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/je...la-1201590943/

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    On 9/10/13 this gets reissued as a double feature with JC2 tacked on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	343826

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis Sheldon View Post
    Not to derail the discussion, but at what point is Salva's debt to society paid?
    AFAIK, he completed all the legal stuff, right?
    Let me clarify, I am not a Salva fan or a fan of the Jeepers Creepers franchise, I saw the 1st film one time and outside of a few creepy moments was not enticed to view the 2nd one.
    Just wondering.
    For sure, some people say that since he did his time, he's paid his debt to society. I don't think that his sentence was fair considering the emotional impact on his children, nor his insistence that his movies since feature a bunch of sweaty teenage boys running around with their shirts off. If people support him and his films, they're welcome to, I just choose not to.

Leave a comment:

• george n

• george n
    replied
    If memory serves me right then the first victim in jeepers creepers two is a little boy on the farm,I have avoided all his films since so i couldn't comment on the rest.I am about to ammend my above post to remove stuff i should not have really posted as its irrelevant

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by george n View Post
    so why is this dick allowed to make films and be around young children,it makes no sense.
    Because the legal system is, in many ways at least, very broken. I haven't seen the movies he's made since the incident but are there a lot of minors in them?

Leave a comment:

• george n

• george n
    replied
    I normally try and avoid heated online debates but i cant help myself.I dread to think of the impact this peado has had on his young victim.

Another thing,in england if you harm a kid you are never allowed to work with them again so why is this dick allowed to make films and be around young children,it makes no sense. I can see where people may come from about him having a right to earn a living,everyone has a right to earn a living but he should not be working with children at all. Disgusting.
    george n
    Last edited by george n; 07-23-2012, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    I see Travis' point. To the best of my knowledge he's not a repeat offender. That doesn't excuse what he did but he's done his time and not been back since. He has the legal right to earn a living and support himself.

The flip side is, anyone who wants to has the right not to support him or his movies.

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    In my opinion he doesnt have a debt to society,,,,

He has a debt to that boy whose life he royally fucked up....a debt he can never pay or erase..

Society owes it to that boy to keep Salva out of the general population..and if it cant do that it needs to try and come up with something better than.Ok you served your time, now get back outthere doing someting you love and earning shitloads of money for"...

Leave a comment:

• Travis Sheldon

• Travis Sheldon
    replied
    Not to derail the discussion, but at what point is Salva's debt to society paid?
    AFAIK, he completed all the legal stuff, right?
    Let me clarify, I am not a Salva fan or a fan of the Jeepers Creepers franchise, I saw the 1st film one time and outside of a few creepy moments was not enticed to view the 2nd one.
    Just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    Not watching it anyway....there are plenty other stuff on my TO WATCH list without adding this one.....

EDIT:

Just had a quick search to see if the fucker was STILL getting work...and was surprised to find...

2013: Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral
    2012: Haunted
    2011: Rosewood Lane
    2006: Peaceful Warrior
    2003: Jeepers Creepers II
    2001: Jeepers Creepers

And also surprised that alledgedly COPPOLA was supporting him after coming out of jail until he got a job....
    sukebanboy
    Last edited by sukebanboy; 07-21-2012, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    I enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tolch

• Mark Tolch
    replied
    I saw it before I'd heard of the controversy, and I'll say this, everything else about that scumbag Salva aside....Jeepers Creepers starts off strong, and has some very creepy atmosphere. By the time we get to the reveal of the "bad guy", it's getting stupid, and about 10 minutes later, it's flat out idiotic. It ends about the same way.

Not worth seeing, in my opinion, compounded by the fact that Salva is a kiddie-raping piece of garbage who should be shot. IMO.

Leave a comment:

• sukebanboy

• sukebanboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Nothing happened on the set of Jeepers Creepers though, it was Clownhouse where he did what he did, wasn't it?
    Yeah it was....and I DID actually watch CLOWNHOUSE before the news came out......mainly because clowns are scary as fuck to me!!!

No, i meant that I would feel uncomfortable watching the Jeepers movies knowing this scumbag has been given another chance at a highly paid career doing something he likes...good things should NOT happen to these kind of people ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X