• Jeepers Creepers Coming To Blu-ray 9/11/12

Another swipe from Blu-ray.com:

-Theatrical Feature Blu-ray
    -Audio Commentary by Director Victor Salva
    -Behind the Peepers - The Making of Jeepers Creepers
    -Deleted & Extended Scenes
    -Photo Gallery - Last Looks
    -Original Theatrical Trailer

Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 2.0, French Dolby Digital 2.0
    Language: Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
    Theatrical Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 1.85:1

Click image for larger version

Name:	jc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	362785

I've actually never seen this movie. I can't say I want to give Victor Salva any of my money, to be honest. I know it has a good sized fanbase though and figured I'd pass it along.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

I've actually never seen this movie. I can't say I want to give Victor Salva any of my money, to be honest. I know it has a good sized fanbase though and figured I'd pass it along.
    I was JUST about to write this exact same thing.....Dont care HOW good it is.....

Comment

Part of me says to just 'seperate the art from the artist' and I guess I'm a hypocrite for buying Polanski movies. I dunno.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yeah...but its not just the fact that you would kinda be supporting this lowlife by buying his movies......I would feel kind of uneasy watching them now knowing what happened....

As for POLANSKI....I dont really like his movies (SACRILEGE I know!!)..so I can abstain from being involved in that hypocrisy!!!

Comment

Nothing happened on the set of Jeepers Creepers though, it was Clownhouse where he did what he did, wasn't it?
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I loathe and despise what he did. It is extremely difficult for me to seperate that from his work (and I can say that about a lot of folks in the entertainment industry). Having said that the Jeepers Creepers movies are pretty good. You may want to rent this one.
            "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              Nothing happened on the set of Jeepers Creepers though, it was Clownhouse where he did what he did, wasn't it?
              Yeah it was....and I DID actually watch CLOWNHOUSE before the news came out......mainly because clowns are scary as fuck to me!!!

No, i meant that I would feel uncomfortable watching the Jeepers movies knowing this scumbag has been given another chance at a highly paid career doing something he likes...good things should NOT happen to these kind of people ....

Comment

I saw it before I'd heard of the controversy, and I'll say this, everything else about that scumbag Salva aside....Jeepers Creepers starts off strong, and has some very creepy atmosphere. By the time we get to the reveal of the "bad guy", it's getting stupid, and about 10 minutes later, it's flat out idiotic. It ends about the same way.

Not worth seeing, in my opinion, compounded by the fact that Salva is a kiddie-raping piece of garbage who should be shot. IMO.

Comment

I enjoyed it.
                  Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Not watching it anyway....there are plenty other stuff on my TO WATCH list without adding this one.....

EDIT:

Just had a quick search to see if the fucker was STILL getting work...and was surprised to find...

2013: Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral
                    2012: Haunted
                    2011: Rosewood Lane
                    2006: Peaceful Warrior
                    2003: Jeepers Creepers II
                    2001: Jeepers Creepers

And also surprised that alledgedly COPPOLA was supporting him after coming out of jail until he got a job....
                    sukebanboy
                    Last edited by sukebanboy; 07-21-2012, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Not to derail the discussion, but at what point is Salva's debt to society paid?
                      AFAIK, he completed all the legal stuff, right?
                      Let me clarify, I am not a Salva fan or a fan of the Jeepers Creepers franchise, I saw the 1st film one time and outside of a few creepy moments was not enticed to view the 2nd one.
                      Just wondering.

Comment

In my opinion he doesnt have a debt to society,,,,

He has a debt to that boy whose life he royally fucked up....a debt he can never pay or erase..

Society owes it to that boy to keep Salva out of the general population..and if it cant do that it needs to try and come up with something better than.Ok you served your time, now get back outthere doing someting you love and earning shitloads of money for"...

Comment

I see Travis' point. To the best of my knowledge he's not a repeat offender. That doesn't excuse what he did but he's done his time and not been back since. He has the legal right to earn a living and support himself.

The flip side is, anyone who wants to has the right not to support him or his movies.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I normally try and avoid heated online debates but i cant help myself.I dread to think of the impact this peado has had on his young victim.

Another thing,in england if you harm a kid you are never allowed to work with them again so why is this dick allowed to make films and be around young children,it makes no sense. I can see where people may come from about him having a right to earn a living,everyone has a right to earn a living but he should not be working with children at all. Disgusting.
                            george n
                            Last edited by george n; 07-23-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by george n View Post
                              so why is this dick allowed to make films and be around young children,it makes no sense.
                              Because the legal system is, in many ways at least, very broken. I haven't seen the movies he's made since the incident but are there a lot of minors in them?
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X