Language: Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
    Theatrical Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 1.85:1

Click image for larger version

Name:	kk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	362784
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

another movie I LOVE....probably the BEST clown movie ever made (yes, even better than LAST CIRCUS...)

This one blew me away when I first saw it....to say I was surprised by what I saw would be an understatement...

(No new extras here either though????....)

Did they ever make another movie of ANY kind after this one???....Chiodo brothers right?..How did they get the funding for even this one????

Comment

There have been rumors going around of a sequel for a while now, but I haven't heard anything official as to when it's going into production.

Apparantly it's going to be in 3-D though:
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979370/

Aside from that, they've mostly done effects work.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oh, and the extras on this look like they're carried over from the SE DVD. Hopefully the Dickies video that was on the DVD is included here too.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Nice of them to be doing effects work....but genius work like KILLER KLOWNS shows a talent for all aspects of movie making that should be encouraged....

...all being said though, if the sequel turns out to be crap I will be annoyed!!!

Maybe they have left it too late??...Their audience who loved KILLER KLOWNS are not young anymore...

Comment

Yeah, if it happens I'll check it out but I don't have high hopes for it.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              Yeah, if it happens I'll check it out but I don't have high hopes for it.
              I am sure today's core audiences of MTV / ADD editing / CGI / reboot-remake mania movies wouldn't appreciate it if they do a sequel the same magical way the first one was.....

Comment

Awesome news. I'd been wanting to show this one to my son, but I might as well wait for the BD!
                Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
                  Awesome news. I'd been wanting to show this one to my son, but I might as well wait for the BD!
                  Dont spoil him too much!!!!!...You are supposed to start him off on VHS and then work your way up!

Comment

Name:	KILLER_KLOWNS_2D_BD-500x500.jpg
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	346343

Release Date: 25th August 2014
                    Format: Dual Format Blu-ray + DVD
                    Starring: Grant Cramer, Suzanne Snyder, john Allen Nelson
                    Directed by: Stephen Chiodo

IN SPACE NO ONE CAN EAT ICE CREAM…

Clowns can be terrifying at the best of times - especially when they'reKiller Klowns from Outer Space! When Mike and his girlfriend Debbie turn up at the local police station warning that a gang of homicidal alien clowns have arrived in the town of Crescent Grove, the cops are naturally sceptical. Talk of popcorn-firing guns and a spaceship shaped like a circus tent out in the woods hardly helps to convince them.

Before long, however, reports start coming in from anxious locals reporting similar run-ins with the colourfully-dressed, large shoe-wearing assailants. There can no longer be any doubt - the Killer Klowns from Outer Space are here and they're out to turn the population into candy floss!

The sole directorial effort from the Chiodo brothers - the special effects team behind such hits as Critters and Team America: World Police - Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the wacky 1988 horror comedy classic against which all other knowing B-movie efforts should be measured. So, in the words of the film's opening theme song, hop aboard the “nightmare merry-go-round” and brace yourself for a cinematic experience unparalleled in this galaxy!

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS

High definition digital transfer
                    Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
                    The Making of Killer Klowns - a 20-minute featurette comprising interviews and behind-the-scenes footage
                    Komposing Klowns - interview with composer John Massari
                    Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr.
                    Kreating Klowns - with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
                    Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films - a look back on the first Chiodo Brothers' productions
                    2 Deleted Scenes with Director's Commentary
                    Killer Bloopers
                    Klown Auditions
                    Theatrical Trailer
                    Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork to be revealed!
                    Collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film

Region: B
                    Rating: TBC
                    Cat No: FCD969
                    Duration:TBC
                    Language: English
                    Subtitles: English
                    Aspect Ratio: TBC
                    Audio: TBC
                    Colour: Colour
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

ACE!

anyone know why they didnt make another movie?

I am sure I heard something ...but cant remember....Shame...as they had obviously OODLES of creativity and originality!

Comment

Oh for fucks sake. I just bought this on DVD replacing my VHS 3 Days ago!

I am the master of impeccable timing.
                        "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

"KILLER KLOWNS is also delayed due to some exclusive juicy new extras! Now released 15th Sept."

Name:	BtZsRj2IgAE7yNZ.jpg
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	346682
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I've heard that this was going to have the same transfer as the current North American blu-ray, but these new extras are as enticing as a deep-fried Oreo cookie at the local fair.
                            It's all in the reflexes.

Comment

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:

Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
                              High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentation of the feature, transferred from original film elements by MGM<
                              Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
                              Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
                              Audio Commentary with the Chiodo Brothers
                              The Making of Killer Klowns - a 20-minute featurette looking at the film's production, including an interview with the Chiodo Brothers alongside behind-the-scenes footage
                              Visual Effects with Gene Warren Jr. - an interview with Charles Chiodo and visual effects supervisor Gene Warren Jr.
                              Kreating Klowns - an interview with Charles Chiodo and creature fabricator Dwight Roberts
                              Bringing Life to These Things - A Tour of Chiodo Bros. Productions
                              Chiodo Brothers' Earliest Films - a look back at the Chiodo Brothers' early homemade productions
                              Tales of Tobacco: A brand new interview with star Grant Cramer
                              Debbie's Big Night: A brand new interview with star Suzanne Snyder
                              Komposing Klowns - interview with composer John Massari
                              Deleted Scenes with Director's Commentary
                              Bloopers
                              Klown Auditions
                              Image Gallery
                              Original Theatrical Trailer
                              Collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by Starburst critic Joel Harley, illustrated with original archive stills and posters.

Region: B

Region: B/2
                              Rating: TBC
                              Cat No: FCD985
                              Duration:TBC
                              Language: English
                              Subtitles: English
                              Aspect Ratio: TBC
                              Audio: TBC
                              Colour: Colour
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment