Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout! Factory to unleash... Scream Factory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing news! IMO you can never go wrong with some fun Eco-terror.

Comment

• It's a terrible chore to sit through. So why am I excited about REPTILICUS?

Comment

• TESTICLES (the scariest thing in the movie is Shelly Winters) & REPTILICUS? Maybe for the latter cheese.
        "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• **NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENTS**

Our month-long "Shocktober" celebration continues with two more films to reveal: CARRIE - the 2002 TV-movie remake of Stephen King's timeless tale of telekinetic revenge which stars Angela Bettis - and THE RAGE: CARRIE II - the 1999 theatrical sequel to Brian DePalma's original 1976 masterpiece and stars Amy Irving - will make their debut on the Blu-ray format next Spring as a double-feature.

There are no details on extras at this time (if any are planned) and they will be announced sometime next year, along with a confirmed street date.

On a relevant side note (and in case you were wondering): We did try to acquire the Sissy Spacek classic last year in the hopes of doing a “Collector's Edition” version and a new transfer but it did not pan out for various reasons. We can't get them all.

We still have more films to announce in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned this month here on our page to be the first to see them!
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I know most people hate it but I really liked The Rage.

Comment

• **NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**

Our month-long "Shocktober" celebration continues with another film to reveal. We veer more into sci-fi territory this time: 1989's ROBOT JOX (helmed by legendary From Beyond and Dolls Director Stuart Gordon) will make its debut on the Blu-ray format in Summer 2015! No other details to report at this time.

We still have a few more surprise reveals between now and Halloween so keep checking back here on the page to be the first to see them.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I keep hoping one of these announcements will thrill me but so far? Nyet. I was more excited for jury duty this morning.
                I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• C'mon, ROBOT JOX is rad.

Comment

• **NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**

Our "Shocktober" celebration continues with another film to reveal, and this is a rare one: The 1988 prison/slasher film DESTROYER will make its debut on the Blu-ray format in Summer 2015 and will be paired in a double feature with the previously-announced SCARECROWS—another quasi-slasher flick from 1988.

Similar to The Horror Show and Shocker in its execution (pun not intended) DESTROYER sports a pretty wild cast starring former NFL player Lyle Alzado, Deborah Foreman (April Fool's Day, Waxwork), Clayton Rohner (also from April Fool's Day, The Relic) and even “Norman Bates” himself, Anthony Perkins!

No other details to report at this time. We still have a few more surprise reveals between now and Halloween so keep checking back here on the page to be the first to see them.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Interview with Cliff McMillan and Jeff Nelson re: the Scream Factory line here:

http://www.fangoria.com/new/qa-jeff-...cream-factory/
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So apparently this has been showing up in the $7.88 bin at Wal-Mart!

Click image for larger version

Name:	27337035_10154971832521923_2533483946312453996_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	353625
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I believe that is just the two films, no extras, on one Blu-ray. Shout has been doing these barebones Walmart exclusive double features for awhile (Bill & Ted double feature and Teen Wolf double feature spring to mind.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            Interview with Cliff McMillan and Jeff Nelson re: the Scream Factory line here:

http://www.fangoria.com/new/qa-jeff-...cream-factory/
                            We definitely need a new interview from this year so they can tantalize us with more future stuff.
                            "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
                            -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
                            -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

• A whole bunch of Scream Factory titles have gone OOP/ will soon be OOP:
                              The Amityville Horror Trilogy
                              Blacula / Scream Blacula Scream
                              Carrie (2002) / Rage: Carrie 2
                              Dead Of Winter
                              Destroyer / Edge Of Sanity
                              Disturbing Behavior
                              Empire Of The Ants / Jaws Of Satan
                              The Food Of The Gods / Frogs
                              The Garbage Pail Kids Movie (Collector's Edition)
                              Ghost Town
                              Ghoulies / Ghoulies II
                              Howling II: Your Sister Is A Werewolf
                              I, Madman
                              The Incredible Melting Man
                              Invaders From Mars
                              Leviathan
                              New Year's Evil
                              Robot Jox
                              Scarecrows
                              Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers (Collector's Edition)
                              Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland (Collector's Edition)
                              Stigmata
                              Swamp Thing
                              Tentacles / Reptilicus
                              Troll / Troll 2
                              Vampire's Kiss / High Spirits
                              The Vincent Price Collection II
                              Without Warning

Comment

• Thanks, Derrick. Good to know about the PRICE collection.

I do believe these are all titles licensed from MGM?

Poor HOWLING II. I may have been the only person who pre-ordered that.

Comment

Working...
                                X